Chapter ~ 20 last day in panchal

vaibhavi:(keeping a hand on Dhruv's shoulder) Dhruv, I think I should leave now. I will see you later!!

Dhruv was about to say something when Nia cuts him

Nia: (sarcastically) No, I think I am the one who should leave. you both enjoy!!

She holds Manvi's hand and both of them go towards their chamber seeing this Dhruv followed her.

Dhruv:(to vaibhavi) Sona, I will see you later

Dhruv entered her chamber and saw her fuming with anger.

Dhruv:(faking cough) can I come in??

Manvi: yeah sure!!

Seeing the critical situation Manvi left from their chamber

Manvi:(while going she whispered to nia) please, don't kill him!!

Dhruv: what happened?? why are you behaving like this??

Nia: no nothing happened and why are you even here just go and talk to your Vaibhavi no no... for you it's Sona right go and talk to your Sona.

Dhruv: Nia, are you angry with me??

Nia: I don't find it important to give you an answer.

Dhruv: but I find your answer important.

Nia: ok, so listen, I was feeling suffocated because of your sona so I came back and now tell me why are you following me everywhere?? what's your problem? first, you make someone feel so special and then forget her.

Dhruv: are you done can I say something now??

Nia: listen to me, just get lost if you don't want to be killed!! go to your vai.... no-no your sona, hold her hands, laugh with her, hug her, and do whatever you want. just go from here and leave me alone!!!

he was looking at her. his stare was angry, tough, complex, and heated.

she was standing near the wall. he came towards her. they were just inches apart, he leaned and asked

Dhruv: were you jealous of Sona?? you were jealous, that I was holding her hands?

Nia: what do you think of yourself? why will I get jealous and stay away from me, what if someone saw us here?

Dhruv: Nobody is allowed to come here. ok so now tell me were you jealous??

Nia: No. but you tell me, do you give nicknames to everyone.

Dhruv: No, only to my special one's. Sona is my best friend from childhood, she is very special to me that's why a nickname for her!

After listening to this Nia pushes Dhruv away from him

Nia: ok so go back to your special ones only. no need to talk to me!!

Dhruv: ok ok sorry at least talk to me

Nia gives him a death glare and leaves towards Draupadi's chamber

Dhruv was standing there only smiling

Dhruv:(in his mind) she looks so cute when she is jealous.

when she reached Draupadi's room she saw manvi standing outside and peeping inside the room.

Nia: hey why are you outside??

Manvi: oh nia it's you. I got scared.

Nia: Oh sorry but why are you standing outside ??