Chapter ~ 18 Swayamvar

later some time the swayamvar starts

Nia and manvi were sitting on the upper floor with Madhav as they were the special guests' invitees.

After some time drishtdyum starts telling rules of the swayamvar

Drishtdyumn: (announced) the person who will be able to perfectly aim at the eye of the fish by seeing its reflection on the water will win this swayamvar.

everyone came there for attending the swayamvar were sitting and listening to the rules but Duryodhana was just giving evil glares to manvi and nia and manvi and nia were giving death glares to Duryodhana and Shakuni in return it was kind of funny for someone who recognizes that

When dhristdyumn was done with the rules, Draupadi's entry began. it was an admirable entry, she came out of a red flower. a lot of people were showering flowers on her as she walked inside the swayamvar area and said pranipat to everyone.

 a lot of people were showering flowers on her as she walked inside the swayamvar area and said pranipat to everyone

*she was looking stunning in her bridal costume*

Duryodhan: (staring at Draupadi) I want her to be my wife mama, do something!! 

Shakuni: don't worry mere bacche, no one in this whole Arya Varta except Arjun can finish the task given by dhrupad, in the swayamvar and Arjun is dead you will be the only one taking her.

*Duryodhan evilly smirks*

Swayamvar starts but no one was able to even lift the bow in so many kings and princes

But Draupadi eyes were only searching for one person

Madhav: (teasingly) kya Hua Sakhi? Kise dhoond Rahi ho Rajkumar Arjun ko!!?

Draupadi: nahi vo mai to bas...

Madhav: (smiling) I guess that when Rajkumar Arjun will come you will be the first one to know about it!!

Draupadi: but when he will come no one in the swayamvar can even lift the bow what if he gets late and the swayamvar ends!!! 

Madhav: don't worry Sakhi in the whole Arya Varta only two people can win this swayamvar, Rajkumar Arjun and Angraj Karn. Angraj is not here so the only Ajun is capable of winning the swayamvar among everyone present here.

Draupadi smiles