Chapter 6 ~ Changing the Destiny

Karn: I challenge Arjun to compete with me.

Dronacharya: but how can you take??! part you are not a prince.

Pitamah: Putra what is your identity??

Karn: I am Parashurama shishya Karn.

Dronacharya: and what is your parents' name what is their caste.

Karn:(confidently) my archery has nothing to do with my caste.

Pitamah: Putra but we cannot let anyone take part in Kala pradarshan. you have to tell your identity!

Karn: ok my mother's name is Radha and my father's name is Adhirath.

Dronacharya: oh so it means you are soot. but soot cannot take part in Kala pradarshan.

Karn: but why!?? I am a great archer, and also better than Arjun, what archery has to do with my caste?

Bheeshm: Putra we can't do anything you cannot take part you may leave now.

(Suddenly he was cut by someone's voice. it was nia everyone looked towards her)

Nia: sorry to interrupt but it's wrong. A person's talent has nothing to do with their caste and if you not let him take part, then how we will know who is the best??

Manvi: yeah and honestly speaking, judging someone on the basis of their caste is the stupidest thing.

*dushashana interrupts*

Dushashana: oh!! so now girls who don't even know how to dress up like girls are going to tell us what we should do.

Nia:(angrily) just shut up ok, and don't even try to mess up with me I will punch you so hard on your face that you will not be able to see your face in the mirror ever again.

*everyone laughs*

Manvi: and what you said!? girls who don't know how to dress like girls, so I must tell you that our clothes have nothing to do with you. we will wear what we want. you just mind your own business.

*suddenly a voice joins them it was mahamantri Vidura's son Dhruv*

Dhruv: pitamah they are right and also think that you should give him a chance.

Nia: and if something wrong is happening in front of us we will raise voice against it.

Bheeshm: parantu putri...

Manvi: pitamah judging someone on the basis of their caste and not even letting them show their skills is wrong.

Nia: and if you will also do wrong, then what will be the difference between (looks towards Duryodhana and Shakuni) stupid and (looks towards bheeshm) wise people.?

*Duryodhana stares at nia angrily*

Pitamah: I think they are right at least we should give him a chance to show his skills

(Karn looks towards nia,manvi, and Dhruv with a smile saying thank you)

*all of them smiles back at him and the competition starts*

*both of them were equally good archers Arjun leaves an arrow from his bow which became 1000 from one suddenly*

Karn:(did nothing and was just standing there) suddenly a kavach automatically appeared on his chest