Chapter ~ 33 Rajyasuya Yagya

Dhruv called the vaidya who accompanied them to khandavprasth. He gives her some jadi buti and all and bandaged her wound. Soon she regained consciousness.

Nia was too numb to react Dhruv makes her drink water

Dhruv: are u okay now?

Nia starts sobbing and hugs Dhruv in front of everyone

(A/n: Everyone is like mohalle ki aunty:*ab to pakka pooori ki pooori daal hi kaali hai kuch to locha hai 😂😂😂😂*)

Manvi: Nia...kya hua, ye nadiya kyu baha rahi hai apni aankho se???

Nia: (sobbing) I don't know it was a dream or something... what was that... but it was horrible!!!

Rishabh: what did you see??

Nia: I don't remember it clearly, but it was affecting me!!

Dhruv: it's ok Nia calm down maybe it was just like a nightmare cause that snake bit you and you were scared. just forget it...

Meanwhile,

A man with Mor Pankh on his head, (you all know who it is) Krishna was sitting on the swing and playing the flute suddenly stops and murmured to himself...

Krishna: you will have to stay very strong Nia, hard to accept but the bitter past and future is awaiting for you!!!

A lone tear escapes from his eyes.

In Indraprastha

Kunti: ok, so now will anyone tell me what is going on?? Nia...Dhruv??

Manvi: mata vo na...

Nia: Mumma....vo...

Rishabh: Aunty vo na, yeh dono ek dusre se Pyaar krte hai!

everyone present there gasped.

Draupadi: (murmuring) Mujhe toh pehle se hi pata tha!!

Manvi: (whispering to dupu) dii aapne nhi daanta but mata ki shakal dekh kar mujhe lagta hai kivo nia or dhruv ko chappal se marne vali hai!!

Draupadi: yeah maybe, jo hoga dekha jaega.

Manvi: ab jo hoga voh dekha nhi jaega dii!!

Kunti:(starts giggling) Manvi...Panchali stop whispering I knew about it!

Nia:(in shock) how?

Kunti: what do you all think?? ha...Mujhe kuch samagh nhi aata kya?? kab se tum dono ka behaviour dekh rhi hu. Nia itni comfortable kisi or ke saath nhi hoti hai!!

Nia: (blushing) vo...mata...

Kunti: but I am angry with you!! why didn't you tell me about this?? I am your mother naa.

manvi:(laughing) sasu-maa...

Nia: Teri Bhi...

Kunti: what??

Nia: um..nothing. Mumma I'm really sorry mai aapko batane hi vali thi but aap ko khud hi pata chal gya. *making a pout* ab isme main kya Karu!!

All laughed in her childishness.

2 months passed and everyone was settled in khandavprasth. It was a well-established kingdom now. Commoners came from Hastinapura and settled here. It was now named Indraprastha. Everyone was happy there. Nia, Manvi, Dhruv, and Rishabh formed a group. All of them were best friends. Rishabh and Dhruv were now like brothers. the name of their group was the quad squad. (A/N: nice name naa??)