Chapter ~ 31 ❤Proposal❤

she takes Rishabh with her to the garden.

Nia enters the room and sees the whole room decorated with balloons flowers and other items. it was just like a dream surprise.(ab ye mat bolna sab kaha se aaya waha madhav hi hai amazon flipkart sab jo ye sab la sakte hai vo bhi free😂😂)

as she looked around she found Dhruv sitting on his knees with a beautiful ring in his hands.nia was overwhelmed by all this. her eyes moistened.

Nia: dhruv!!

Dhruv: all of this is only for the queen of my heart. I know 20th-century Jaise proposal plan nhi kr paya mai but....

Nia: u know Dhruv this is better than our time.

Dhruv: I'm crazy about you, You're my dream come true. You take my breath away. Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I used to. I'm jealous of people who get to see you and talk to you every day. I love you and will always keep on loving you, no matter what. Each time I say "I love you," I am really saying "I am here for you." "Being here" means being fully present in this relationship-physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Saying "I love you" means "I am committed to you" and "I am committed to us." i want to spend my whole life with you.

Nia: You always do this to me Dhruv, you always leave me speechless. but I just want you to know that I love you more than you can ever think. you complete mee!!

Dhruv: So miss arrogant, will you marry me??

Nia: yes yes yes. I will marry you!!!

Dhruv gives the ring to Nia and they both share a hug. Nia starts sobbing.

Dhruv: ab kya, roo kyu rhi hai?? itna bhi bura nhi tha mera proposal!

Nia: nothing it's just I am very happy today!!

Dhruv: ab khush hai toh thoda battisi bhi dikha de!!

Nia: ok but pehle ye bata tujhe ye sab sikhaya kisne??🤣🤣

Dhruv: aur kon, your manvi!!

Nia: seriously?well aur kon sikhayega i knew that!!

Dhruv: ab i love you bhi bol de, itna arrengement kiya hai tere liye.

Nia: to maine thodi na bola tha itni faltu ki mehnat karne ke liye aur itna filmy banne ke liye. bas ek baar bol deta to bhi mera answer ha hi hota!!

Dhruv: ha ab isme bhi meri hi galti hai ki madam ko khush karne ki koshish ki maine?!

Nia: ab tu pehle ki tarah panga mat le mughse.

Dhruv: ok fine but itna sad kyu rhi hai, khush ho ja yaar.

Nia:tu na...

suddenly Manvi and Rishabh comes there

Rishabh: oh god, how much you both are gonna fight? at least don't fight today!!

Nia: kyu aaj teri shadi hai kya? jo aaj to mat lado!!and tell me one thing yaha jasusi ho rahi hai humari chup chup ke dekha ja raha hai

Rishabh:wait a second, meri shadi pe tughe bulane ka koi irada bhi nhi hai!!and jasusi nhi kar rahe the dekh rahe the ki humari pagal nia ko khushi ke maare heart attack wagarah aa gaya to lash chupane wale bhi to chahiye😂😂

Manvi:yeah mar war jati to aur tu(to rishabh) tu teri shadi kyu beech mai ghusa raha hai yaha abhi nia ki baat ho rahi hai na

Rishabh: maine thodi na ghusaya hai ye Nia hi to....