SUCH A LONELY HEART <

this is going to be a long long chapter.

alexa.
some time later, her birthday!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

i was woken up to a view of michael in the air until i felt a ton of pressure on my body. i groan and push him off.

"what the hell—"

"it's your eighteenth birthday!" michael jumps up and down excitedly. "you're old!"

"it's like seven am, go away." i whine, pushing my face into my pillow.

"no! get up, you whore." michael grabs my ankle and drags me out of bed. "get ready. we have a full day of planning ahead of us my lord!"

i laugh and get up slowly, shaking his grip from my ankle. "fine! but get out."

michael happily exits my room, closing the bedroom door and i heard his footsteps run down the noisy stairs.

i shake my head and laugh, beginning my morning routine.

luke.

"i cant believe you made us get up this early." i shake my head, "but it is totally worth it."

okay, recap.

when alexa put an offer on the house, we told her that she didn't get it and we stopped prying into her getting it.

but she got it! and she's getting that along with another great surprise, that's also a surprise for you.

she's been down in the dumps because she wanted it, and the owner didn't give us the keys until a week ago and they are sitting along with the other surprise.

a couple minutes goes by and here comes a sleepy eighteen year old.

"oh my poor baby." i laugh, pulling her into a tight hug. "good morning, and happy birthday."

her muffled thank you goes into my chest as i hug her tightly. for breakfast this morning we are taking her to ihop, her favourite spot, and then taking her shopping.

"good morning. why the hell did michael wake me up so early?" she whines, pulling away and rubbing her sleep eyes.

"i'm sorry; but we have got a full day of surprises ahead of us." i tell her.

due to covid restrictions, we truly aren't aloud to do much but the stories have opened up just a little.

we planned to have a scheduled thing for all of us today. let me explain.

we all get her for breakfast, then sierra takes her out for shopping and takes her to get a pedicure and whatnot.

calum gets her for a nice picnic overviewing a beautiful view of the pier, which i am jealous of, and then taking her for lunch.

ashton is taking her to do adult things, like go get her license final and official, then help her set up her very own credit card and then a bunch of other adult things.

then michael gets her for the arcade he has set up in his house, which is super super exciting. and then around six, i get her!

i'm taking her to a fancy restaurant, i know the owners personally so they agreed to open up and make food just for us.

and then the big surprise. which im not saying.

anyways, right now she was complaining about being awake so early while sierra started to make her a chai latte.

sierra had figured out how to make them since she didn't have anything better to do during the lock down.

"it's so early. fucking michael." she chuckles, slowly eating an apple.