017☘︎

"The sun is up Jeffery, rise and shine!"

I snap awake and sit on the bed when Yuta barges into the room, shouting cheerfully this morning.

With a groan, I drop back onto the bed and throw the pillow over my head.

"What's the time now, Yuta?"

"8'o clock, Daddy." Yuta says in teasing tone as I hear he draws the curtain open.

"Don't call me that."

"Okay baby."

"Don't call me that either."

"Whatever you say, honey."

"God, I surrender."

Yuta chuckles, "Come and have breakfast with me. I make some pancakes. You can't go to the hospital with empty stomach."

I remove the pillow from my head upon hearing his words.

"Hospital? Why do we need to go there?"

"Your pretty doctor calls me just now. She says she has something important. And she sounds so cheerful. Jaehyun, I think we'll get a good news today."

I don't know what to feel, I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm tired of being disappointed.

I feel a weight on my bed before a hand pats my shoulder, "I know what you're thinking Jaehyun but... don't lose hope okay? We must accept disappointment but never ever lose hope no matter how hard it is. Soon, things will change. I promise you it will."

"Thank you Yuta. Your words make me feel relieved."

"Glad to hear that. Now, come on. Let's eat first. My pancakes are fucking delicious."

I chuckle before getting up too.

Stay positive Jung Jaehyun. You can do this.