Chapter | 45

it had been two weeks since jungkook and taehyung made love and it was still on taehyung's mind a lot whenever he would shower, eat, work, about to fall asleep. he loved every moment of that day.

jungkook was in the same situation, jungkook loved that moment with taehyung as he thinks his relationship with taehyung only grown since the day they did it.

they were both at work in their offices, yeona and euni were with her grandma at an adventure park. jungkook was in his office sitting in his chair swinging side to side while trying to focus on paperwork.

taehyung was the same trying to focus on paperwork but he was finding it hard. even though it had been a couple of weeks since they had sex it was still printed into taehyung's mind. they had made out heaps of times since then.

but taehyung felt very hot whenever he was around jungkook, for some reason today out of all day's that night was replaying in his mind. taehyung felt super horny at the moment.

taehyung got off his chair and decided to pay his boyfriend a visit.

jungkook let out a long sigh as he put the papers on his desk, he couldn't think, he felt super stressed for no reason. he just wanted taehyung.

jungkook titled his head to the door when he heard it open, only to see his boyfriend walk through the door turning around to shut it behind him.

"hey baby" jungkook said as he watched taehyung walk over him pushing his chair away from his desk sitting on his lap.

"i don't know what you did to me but gosh i crave your touch" taehyung says but before jungkook could speak taehyung grabbed the back of his neck connecting their lips.

jungkook groaned at the feeling and lowered his hands from taehyung's waist to his ass giving it a squeeze.

taehyung circled his ass around jungkook's crotch as jungkook groaned and thrusts his tongue  into taehyung's mouth. after their heavy makeout session taehyung could feel the boner that jungkook had.

there was a knock at the door and taehyung quickly got up.

"shit i have a meeting now" jungkook said as he told taehyung to quickly hide.

taehyung hid under the desk as no one will see him.

jungkook came closer to the desk his legs being right in front of taehyung.

"come in" jungkook said a little flustered and horny.

"mr jeon" the lady had said bowing as jungkook told her to take a seat

"how may I help you" jungkook asks

"i was hoping to apply for a job here," the lady says as jungkook nods

"okay i will ask you a few questions and you answer then you will need to sign a few d-documents" jungkook stutters feeling taehyung's hand run up his thigh

"okay sure" she nods

"why d-do you want a j-job here?" jungkook asks shaking a little from taehyung' hand being placed on his crotch.

as the lady was talking jungkook felt himself getting harder. jungkook spread his legs a little as he felt taehyung unbuckle his belt and undoing his zipper.

jungkook moved closer to the desk to make sure the girl wouldn't see his dick or someone sucking him off from under the table.

taehyung was so excited to do this, he never knew how to but he felt excited and nervous a little bit that someone could catch them.