Chapter | 49

jungkook was frozen when he heard yeona call taehyung mama. he was so surprised.

"mama" yeona says grabbing onto taehyung's shirt tapping his arm.

"I see you as my mum as well," euni says looking at taehyung who had tears rolling down his eyes

"we see you as our mum and we couldn't have asked for a better one," euni says

jungkook walks closer to them as his eyes fill with tears. jungkook couldn't explain what he was feeling when he heard his girls call taehyung that.

jungkook crouched next to euni was looking at taehyung wiping his tears.

"could you be our mum?" euni pleads as she looks at taehyung who was silently crying, taehyung looked at jungkook who smiled and nodded

"of c-course, i will" taehyung stutters wiping his tears as he watches euni jump up and down.

"mama" yeona says giggling

"I have to go but I have something for the girls in my car," juni says as euni jumps up

"PRESENTS!" euni says as she rushed towards the door.

"twoys" yeona says making grabby hands towards her granny who smiles and picks her up walking outside.

as soon as they walked out of the house taehyung jumped onto jungkook. jungkook smiled at the boy who was now in his lap hugging him tightly.

"I'm s-so happy, are you sure your alright with them calling me mum" taehyung asks pulling away from the hug.

"of course I am, like euni said if anyone was going to be their mum I would want it to be you. you're sweet, caring, kind and you see them as your own... it makes me so happy that they see you in that way" jungkook says pecking taehyung's lips.

taehyung smiled as he placed his lips onto jungkook kissing him passionately. after a little bit of making out they heard the door shut and the girls walk in, euni holding yeona's hand helping her walk.

taehyung quickly gets off of jungkook's lap sitting back on the couch.

"whats that sunshine?" jungkook says to his girl who was walking towards the couch

"granny got us some barbie's" euni says holding up the boxes.

"that's cool babies, have you guys eaten?" taehyung asks as both girls nod saying they had dinner with granny.

"what do you girls wanna do?" taehyung asks

"plway room" yeona says as euni nods agreeing

"okay, let's go" jungkook says grabbing yeona running upstairs, taehyung watched euni chase after them, he giggles while standing up placing his hand on his belly, and walking up the stairs looking at all the rooms to see everything in there.

"they really did tidy and place things in the right places," jungkook said walking behind taehyung who nods yawning.

"you tired baby?" jungkook asks kissing taehyung's shoulder who nods

"go rest, I will get the girls ready for bed" jungkook says to taehyung who nods walking into their room shutting the door.

taehyung felt very tired and his feet were sore but he felt not clean at all and wanted to have a shower but his tummy is getting bigger and he was kinda scared to shower alone, just in case if he slipped.

he decided to grab his laptop that was placed on the bedside table and go sit on one of the couches behind the fireplace. he sits down putting the laptop on his lap.