Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!

Chapter 15:

Super Fun Happy Night With Zero… NOT!

When the end of Monday came, I wandered to the entrance of the Night Class students’ dorms to help Kurando, Yuuki and Zero with their work. I noticed a lot more girls about the place today.

   “You all must go back to your dorms! It’s way past curfew! Do you seriously—” Yuuki demanded until she was knocked over by a crowd of desperate teenage girls to see the stunning elite night class boys.

   I instantly ran to her side to help her up, “Hey! If I see any of you knock her down again, you’ll have to get through me!” I snapped and stood in front of her. The girls swallowed hard and backed away slightly. They were still somewhat worried about my strength I used against Jewels. I felt powerful and demanding—a lot happier when I saw Kurando there and he noticed me defending Yuuki. He looked impressed which made me blush.

   But what annoyed me the very most was when the girls noticed Kurando and stared at him, noticing his handsome figure and face. His pretty face and gorgeous eyes, they didn’t notice the night class students who were now leaving their dorms and heading toward the gate.

   “Hi, are you new?” Asked one girl coming up to him with a flirty and cheeky grin, he shined a half smile at the attention. I frowned in anger. And I winced at Yuuki.

   “I hate those girls! I’m so happy I’m in this job!” I whispered to her. She shook her head in amusement.

   Another girl walked up to Kurando, “Hey,” She said to the first girl, “Back off, he needs a proper greeting and show around.”

   “Go away, I know this Academy better than the back of my hand.”

   “Oh shut up, he wants to go around with me!”

   I wanted so desperately to grab Zero’s gun and chase them all down with them… unfortunately it only works on Vampires…

   Kurando had about 10 girls grabbing at his uniform and about 20 girls all around him in interest. He looked worried and claustrophobic and I saw as his face was sinking in the crowd of girls. I instantly clenched my fists together and headed straight for the crowd to sort everything out until I was slightly pulled back.

   “Stop,” Spoke Zero as he pulled me softly, he finally arrived earlier for a change; “I’ll handle them for you.” He stepped by me and headed for the crowd. The gates then opened and the night class students proceeded in caution at the sight of Zero standing over the crowd of girls. “When I count to three,” He whispered to them, “You’ll all be gone… otherwise—well, you’ll know what will happen.” The girls all slowly turned around to face his glaring eyes. “One,” He started; they all swallowed hard and looked at each other. I couldn’t help but chuckle; there was no noise at all. “Two,”

   Now all the girls began moving. They didn’t want to handle what Zero would do to them… I had little idea about what he’d do myself but… just looking at him made me sort of sad. His eyes always crossed, his mouth never grinning and his voice deep and mean. If he was somewhat nicer to everyone maybe I could see attraction in him but I guess the only girl he really notices is Yuuki seeing they’re always together.

   “Thank you Zero,” Said Kaname coming up behind him. I went over to help Kurando up. He smiled and thanked me silently.

   “It’s my job Kaname.” Zero muttered and went to stand away from the crowd of night class students walking through. The girls were further away this time but they were still calling out to the students.