Epilogue

4 years later

"ggukie?" taehyung calls out

"yeah?" jungkook replies running into the kitchen yeona running after him

"yeona and euni's food is ready" taehyung says as jungkook nods lifting yeona to her chair handing her the food.

"euni dinner is ready" jungkook calls out as he hears a coming and running down the stairs.

yeona is now 6 years old, taehyung was blessed to see the kids grow up, euni is 11 years old and is in intermediate school. yeona is in her first year of school. while haneul and hwan are in kindergarten.

"haneul got play on the carpet" taehyung says grabbing his toys, placing them on the carpet for haneul to play with. their two baby boys are now 4 and haneul is very talkative and hwan is definitely like yeona, very shy. and now the hardest to get to sleep.

jungkook and taehyung were very clingy towards each other after they got married. they loved the life they had.

"euni do you wanna help me bath the kids after dinner?" taehyung asked as euni nods

taehyung was expecting euni to be grumpy at her age but she stayed that same since she was 7.

jungkook kissed taehyung's neck as he walked past him, taehyung still blushed at the little things jungkook does.

"its a school night so lets get ready for bed" jungkook says as he lifts yeona rushing upstairs.

euni carries haneul and taehyung carried hwan up the stairs as they reach the massive bathroom.

jungkook and euni switch places so jungkook is now helping taehyung bath the boys and euni is bathing yeona.

yeona and euni are so close, they are clingy towards each other and they both hate when they are separated. both the girls love their younger brothers and are very protective of them both.

"how are you my love?" jungkook says looking at taehyung who was wetting hwan's hair.

"great, how are you hubby" taehyung says watching jungkook wash haneul's hair.

"perfect" he winks

taehyung blushes at the wink and continue's to wash hwan's hair.

they talked for a little longer and took the boys out drying them and getting them dressed ready for bed.

"me and yeona are tired, mum can we go to bed?" euni asks rubbing her eyes

"of course baby" taehyung says as they walk to the girls room tucking them into bed and shutting the door behind them.

"whats the plans for tomorrow?" taehyung asks

"probably drop the girls off at school and kindy and then go to work, how about you?" jungkook says

"jimin is coming over with duri. so is hoseok is coming over with erick his son and jin is coming over with his new born" taehyung says causing jungkook to chuckle

"baby party?" jungkook asks as taehyung smiles nodding.

jungkook and taehyung both sat down next to the boys until they eventually fell asleep.

jungkook lifted taehyung up and walked to their room, placing him on the bed and laying next to him putting his head on taehyung's chest.

taehyung noticed that jungkook had a thing for being cuddled and he found it adorable.

taehyung was now threading his fingers through jungkook's hair as jungkook was fast asleep on him.

'my cute baby' taehyung thought pecking jungkook's forehead

after they had gotten married jungkook became more clingy and possessive but in a cute way and taehyung loved the affection and attention.

he was so happy with his life, he was still a ceo with jungkook, they have a family and all their kids and the hyung's kids are all so close. and also their kids were safe and protected and that is all that mattered.

with that thought taehyung fell asleep.

it was now morning and jungkook was up getting ready for work while taehyung had just finished getting the girls ready and packing their lunch, putting it in their bags.

"you girls ready to go?" jungkook asks as the two girls nod.

taehyung hugs them both bye as they walk out the door, jungkook comes rushing back inside kissing taehyung then rushing out, taehyung chuckles at his husband and goes to wake up the boys.

the hyung's are meeting up at his house so they will just walk in whenever they get here.

taehyung walks into the boys room to see them already awake.

"good morning my babies" taehyung say's as he helps them get dressed, and walks with them downstairs. ready to make breakfast.

"tae we are here" he heard jimin, jin and hoseok say as they walk into the lounge with their kids.

it was now late afternoon and jungkook was now home and the hyung's left

jungkook was now clingy to taehyung as they were in their bedroom, the kids were all downstairs watching a movie.

"i don't wanna let you go" jungkook mumbles

"mhm" taehyung turns around pecking jungkook's lips

"you don't every have to" taehyung say's as he places his lips onto jungkook's going for a more passionate kiss.

as they pull away jungkook places his hands around taehyung's waist.

"i love you" jungkook says

"i love you more" taehyung replies pecking jungkook's lips

"lets go watch the movie with our kids" taehyung says as jungkook nods grabbing taehyung's hand interlacing their fingers as they walk down the hallway and down the stairs.

╰☆☆ The End ☆☆╮