Chapter 1

~Nagisa POV~

I jump from the roof as I finish carrying out my mission around 11pm.

"Well that was easy," I mumble as I pull out my phone and dial up my superiors number.

"You finished already?" Mr. Yoshimura questions in a slightly shocked, slightly not surprised tone.

"Yessir," I respond in a slightly sing-songy voice.

"Come to the office please before you head home. I want to tell you about your new assignment that starts tomorrow morning," He instructs.

"So soon sir?" I ask, usually I have at least three days between missions.

"Yes, I'm sorry," He states before hanging up the phone. I just shrug and make my way to the office.

Once I get to Yoshimuras office two other people standing next to the desk where he is seated.

I recognize the female as Irina Jelavic, another assassin I have worked it before. Not a huge fan of her to be honest but she has been extremely helpful to me. The guy I have seen around the office but I've never talked to him. I do however know his name is Karasuma.

"Whats this about sir?" I ask as I perch myself on the chair infront of his desk.

"You're new mission is to pose as a student in class 3E at Kukugigaoka Junior High so you can assassinate the teacher who is currently teaching the class," Mr. Yoshimura states as he gets right to the point, "You will be working with these two who have been acting as teachers for a couple months now."

"Ahh the bitch has been demoted to teacher. Can't say I'm surprised," I mumble.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT--" Irina starts shouting.

"Irina you shouldn't shout at your superiors," I laugh as she becomes even more angry with me.

"YOU ARE NOT MY SUPERIOR UNDERSTAND ME YOU ARE A 15 YEAR OLD KID!!!" She shouts.

"Irina, Nagisa is a leadership ranked assassin. You're only rank 6," Karasuma states in a monotoned voice.

I continue laughing as Irina gets angrier and angrier until Karasuma drags her out.

Yoshimura sighs, "You're uniform has been sent to the house. I expect you to be ON TIME and LISTEN young lady, you hear me?"

"Yeah dad I will," I respond.

Yoshimura isn't really my dad. He adopted me when I was about 8 but in my eyes its more like he saved me from an abusive situation. And I'm thankful for him.

I intend to make him proud in anyway I can.

Even if that means killing people.

~Time Skip~

I walk home while dad finishes up at the office. Once I walk into the house I see my adopted siblings, Touka and Ayato.

Yoshimura adopted them too after their birth parents died. Yoshimura trained them almost the same way he trained me, all of us rank as leadership assassins for the government.

"How did the mission go?" Touka asks as I kick my shoes off by the door.

I flop down face first onto the couch.

"It went pretty well I have a new one starting tomorrow though," I respond, face in the couch cushion.

"So soon?" Ayato asks.

"Ha! Thats what I said. Apparently I have to kill some teacher at some privileged rich bitch school," I laugh.

"Aww is little Nagi gonna have to dress in a girls uniform?" Ayato laughs in a baby voice.

I make fake gagging sounds before muttering, "Getting this over with ASAP."

While I am female I act far more male. I guess you could say I'm a huge tomboy. This is why I hate missions where I have to pose as a student. I hate uniforms, especially the girl ones.

Touka laughs, "Me too sister."

"Anyway I'm gonna go upstairs and try to die in my sleep before school," I state as I start running up the stairs.

I hear two people faintly mutter, "mood" as I close my door. I chuckle slightly as I start changing into my PJs.

=====

Ayyeee a new fanfic and a new fandom. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, updates will probably be every other day excluding weekends.

~ Aspen