Chapter 18

~Nagisa POV~

I decide to spend the rest of our assassination vacation in the hotel I rented on my own so I can get some time to my own while we are here.

I'm surprised when someone knocks on the door to my hotel room.

I quickly swallow my medication and take off my glasses before I get up to answer the door. I was going to put my contacts in but the person knocked again so I just went with seeing a few feet. That should be okay for now anyway.

I look through the peephole and see the familiar red head waiting.

"Hello," I state as I open the door, trying to stop myself from smiling. Honestly I'm glad hes here but I'm scared of showing my feelings and being vulnerable.

"Hey! I can leave if you wa-" Karma starts but I cut him off. He looks nervous.

"No, no its okay come in," I say as I move out of the doorway.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened yesterday in the gym. I shouldn't have just kissed you like that and I totally get if you hate me," Karma states quickly.

I smile, not really knowing how to handle this situation, "Its okay. I-I didn't mind."

"Y-you don't have to lie Nagisa. I-I know that you probably wish I didn't and-" He starts but I cut him off again.

But this time I cut him off by kissing him again.

When we break apart I whisper, "I wasn't lying Karma."

He lays by me on my bed and kisses me again before grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. I grab the remote from him and turn on a paranormal show and look towards him to see if he was okay with it. He nods.

I put down the remote and lay my head over his chest, quickly falling asleep to the soft sounds of his breathing and heartbeat as my medication kicks in.

~•~The Next Morning~•~

I wake up the next morning and notice that Karma left while I was asleep. I frown slightly.

Well, I thought he left.

I hear the shower running and feel my face heat up slightly.

Why was I feeling like this?

After I hear the shower turn off and the door opening a few minutes later my face heats up even more and I try to hide it.

Thats easier said then done.

"Well hello there sleeping beauty. I notice your face there is a little red," Karma teases.

"Shut up," I mutter, voice cracking slightly, "I didn't expect you stay all night. N-not that I'm complaining but-"

"Hey, calm down," He laughs.

"What is this?" I ask, "W-what does this all mean... for us?"

"Well, I would like it if you would consider being my girlfriend but I totally understand if you aren't comfortable with that," Karma states the last part quickly.

I laugh slightly, "It would be nice but I don't know how good of a date I would be. I don't have the best track record with dating."

"We can worry about that later," Karma says. I kiss him again before I go into the bathroom to change, my face extremely red.

=====

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope yall enjoyed =)

- Ember