Chapter 37

~Karma POV~

Once the lasers are shot towards the mountain the class texts each other in a panic. None of us knew what was happening.

Until Nagisa tells us. 

At first we were all upset but then she told us that she knew how to get us inside and told us to meet her at a park by the base of the mountain since it was the closes we could have gotten at that point. 

Once we get there Nakamura goes off. 

"Why would you do this Nagisa?! You know how hard we worked to do this ourselves!" She shouts, pinning Nagisa to a tree. 

"I tried to talk them out of it Nakamura but its hard to reason with people when the fate of the world is a sake," Nagisa responds calmly while pushing Rio off of her slightly, "Besides there is still time for you guys to do this."

"What about you?" I ask. 

"I won't be there with you. I sent what to do to Ritzu who sent it to all of you. Good luck," She responds. 

"Nagisa," I state. 

"I have to go. I'll talk to you later Karma," She mumbles before running off. Great shes still mad at me.

We all get a message from Ritzu with instructions. 

Terasaka sighs, "Well we don't have any time to waste."

~Nagisa POV~

"Did you tell them?" Karasuma whispers as I get back to the base thats going to be firing the laser. 

"I did. I know that they got this but I wish I could be there," I mumble, "I can't let their hard work go to waste though."

"Lets hope they can get though," Irina mutters.

"They will," I state, "They have to."

I turn and walk out of the small base.

~Karma POV~

We follow Nagisas plan word for word and get up the mountain quickly. 

We walk into the school building to the teachers lounge where Korosensei is. 

He turns to look at us, "It looks like its the end class."

"Sensei-" I mutter.

"Where's Nagisa?" He asks, "She should be here for this too."

"I'm right here," Nagisa states from behind us. 

"Good. You all know what to do," Korosensei whispers. 

=====

Ahhhhh

One more chapter after this. I can't believe that I'm already almost done posing this. It feels like I started yesterday.

I was thinking, instead of a sequel to just do a collection of oneshots that take place during this book and afterwards.

What do yall think about that.

Yay or Nay?

- Ember ((that might change idkkk))