Chapter 23

Russian

All that I changed in this chapter is that Nagisa and Hiromi speak Russia instead of Japanese lol.

~Nagisa POV~

Ayato ended up going to the kitchen during the movie to get more popcorn. How he can still eat after dinner I have no idea. Seconds later there is a loud crash from the kitchen and we all get up to see what it was. 

"Ayato there's a popcorn button for a reas-," Mom states. 

She's cut off when we walk into the kitchen. 

"How did you get here," I mutter, unable to make eye contact, "You were imprisoned in Saratov."

"Is it a problem to want to see my daughter?" She asks. 

"When you are suppose to be in a Russian prison yes," I hiss. 

"Why are you here Hiromi," My adopted mother asks. 

I grab one of the guns I have and pass it to Karma while my birth mother is distracted. He looks at me like he wants to ask something my I just shake my head and mouth 'later'. He looks scared but nods as he hides the gun behind him. I grab a knife and hold it behind my back and see Ayato, Hinami, Dad, Touka, and Mom grab guns. I see Touka pass Kaneki a gun too. 

I back up against a wall while everyone else forms a circle around the kitchen, Hiromi in the center. 

"You know, when someone manages to escape custody they become wanted dead or alive right?" I ask, getting her attention. 

"You won't let cops kill me," She states in a stickily sweet tone, almost as if she thinks I'm going to help her. 

"Who said anything about cops?" I ask as she walks up to me. Once she's close enough I pull out my knife and hold the blade towards her and she takes a step back, wide-eyed. I see my family and Hinami pull out their guns, Kaneki and Karma following quickly behind to do the same, "Easy way or hard way Hiromi?"

She freezes and I nod towards Ayato, who is directly behind her, and he cuffs her as the cops arrive. 

We decide to go back to try to watch the movie but I can tell that everyone is on edge about what just happened.

=====

I almost forgot I had to update today-

Anyway, I know I said this story would be 35 chapters but I made it slightly longer. Its 38 chapters now.