Chapter 17

~Nagisa POV~

The guy looks angry that he can't get any fear from me. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction even if I was scared.

"But one thing, if I'm going down then I'm going down fighting," I mutter before I finally get the rope bounding my hands cut with my pocket knife before swinging it in the guys face.

"SHOOT HER!" The guy yells as some blood seeps from a cut on his face.

They all pull out guns and I duck causing them to shoot each other taking out like four of the guys. Now I only have to deal with two.

"Ever heard of never bring a knife to a gun fight?" The guy who I cut gasps.

"That only applys if your opponent has more skill then you asshole," I huff as I throw the pocket knife into his shoulder and pull out two bigger knifes.

The one guy falls back and the last one charges at me, attempting to shoot me.

I hold my knife in my face and the bullet bounces off the knife hitting the shooter. He falls onto the ground.

"Oh wow I didn't even need my gun," I mutter. I put my bigger knifes away before grabbing my pocket knife from the leader guys shoulder as he winces again.

I walk over to Kayano and Kanzaki and cut the ropes around their wrist as the guys and a few others walk into the room with Karasuma and Irina.

"What the fuck-" Sugino mumbles.

"And this is why she out ranks you Irina," Karasuma states.

I see the first guy reach for his gun before he passes out and I kick it away before kneeling beside him.

"I suggest you don't if you want a better outcome then you're friends got," I mutter.

"Did you kill all these people?" Karma asks.

"Technically I only hurt him," I point at the one guy eyes and arm drop, "Also none of them have fatal wounds if they get treatment quick enough."

"I'll- call an ambulance-" Irina mutters. As she walks out Korosensei comes flying in.

"I'm guessing you didn't need much help huh-" Korosensei states as he sees the six people on the ground.

"Not really but thanks anyway," I respond as I walk out of the warehouse.

"Nagisa you know you have to report this right?" Karasuma shouts.

"Only if they die," I respond as I continue walking.

=====

Idek at this point. Hsjsjsbsijsnaoamz.

- Ember