Chapter 19

~Nagisa POV~

Karma and I decide to keep put relationship a secret from the class until we are more sure about this working out.

Unfortunately that doesn't work out as well as we would have hoped.

The next day, and the day before we head back home Karasuma forced me to stay at the hotel the rest of the class was in so we can all go to the train station together.

"So... Nagisa, any idea where Karma was last night?" Nakamura questions with a slight smirk.

"He wasn't here?" I ask. It wasn't as convincing as I would have hoped thoguh.

"Nope," Kayano states, popping the 'p'.

"Then ask him where he was," I respond.

"I think you know where he was though and its so much easier to ask you who is right here then ask Karma in the next room over," Namamura states.

"Tough," I mutter.

"Oh Nagisa spillll," Hara whines.

"I can't tell you what I don't know," I mutter. Even I wouldn't believe myself at this point.

I see Karma run past the door with the other boys chasing him so I can tell he was being asked the same series of questions I was.

"What the fuck," I mumble. The other girls laugh slightly at the boys before getting up and following. I was going to stay behind but Kayano and Rio grabbed my arms and made me come with them.

I swear these people will be the death of me.

But I can't say I hate it.

~•~The Next Day~•~
~•~At The Train Station~•~

Luckily we got to the train station a few hours early.

"Nagisa give me the knives," Karasuma states.

"What?! No!" I respond.

"Nagisa," Irina hisses.

"You don't scare me bitch! You didn't get them on the way here you won't get them on the way back!" I shout.

A bunch of people look over but only one guy says something.

"Who gives a teenager knives?" He asks.

"Would you believe me if I said I collected them?" I ask sheepishly.

Unfortunately the annoying random guy got securitys attention who came to take my knives.

"Ma'am we are going to have to pat you down," One of the gaurds says.

"Yeah I know," I mutter as I raise my hands above my head.

They find me hiding about 12 knives and a gun in various places of my body and a bunch of people look shocked.

When they ask me if I have anymore and I shrug they get metal detectors, finding about 3 more knives and another gun.

They also scan my bag where they find my official government badge.

They glare at me, "What you faking government property too?"

"I ain't fakin shit!" I shout, "Scan it it ain't fake!"

The second security gaurd walks to their office quickly and returns with a badge scanner and scans my badge.

"Shiota-Yoshimura, Nagisa, Leadership Government Assassin, ID 8726534," He mumbles.

"Told you," I mutter.

They hand me back my badge.

"Can I have my knives back at the very least?" I ask.

He hands them, and my guns, over to Karasuma before the two security gaurds walk away. Karasuma puts them in a bag in his suit case, a slight smirk on his face.

Once they're put of ear shot I mutter, "Huh metal detectors suck," as I pull out a few more knifes from my bag and replace some of the the knives they gave to Karasuma.

"Karasuma I'm going to kill you," I mutter.

"I don't doubt it."

"She has more!" The random guy shouts.

"Unless you want to be the person I test them on I suggest you shut up," I hiss.

He takes a few steps back in fear and stutters, "N-never mind-"

=====

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its finals week. Im going to die as I bash my head into my desk.

Anyway I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. I'll see yall sometime Wednesday.

On wednesday the update might be weird because im taking finals that day but there will be an update.

Bye yall.

- Ember