Chapter 33

~Nagisa POV~

The week before I could go back to school dragged on forever but it was finally over. I left home early to give me more time to get to school since I was told not to run as much. 

Even with me being slower I still manage to get up the hill before the bell rings. 

"Hey you're back!" Kayano shouts.

"I told you I would be," I laugh.

"We didn't know if you were telling the truth," Nakamura states.

"I'm not good at lying why would you think I was?" I ask. She just shrugs and I sit down in my seat.

A couple seconds later Korosensei comes flying in. "Nagisa nice to see you again," He states. 

"Hello sir," I respond. 

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine," I reply.

"Are you sure?"

"Believe it or not I've been shot before," I snap, slightly annoyed. I don't like being treated like a child.

He nods and starts taking attendance. 

~•~After Class~•~

Once the school day ended I started walking to work since I go back there today too.

Karma ends up catching up to me while I'm walking.

"Hey," He says.

"What's up?" I respond.

"Well, you kinda snapped at Korosensei this morning so I wanted to see if you were okay, preferably without dying," He states.

"I'm good. I just don't like being treated differently just because I got hurt because if everyone did that every time I got hurt I would be treated like I'm six," I reply, "I do a dangerous job I'm going to get hurt. Thats just how it is."

"Thats understandable, but just so you know, seeing you hurt was the worse thing that has ever happened in my life and it might be difficult for me not to ask if you're okay," Karma responds.

I smile slightly, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Caring about me. Despite how horrible I am," I add.

"Hey, you are not a bad person okay. Yes, you might do some... questionable things, for a 15 year old but you do them for a good reason,"

"Yeah well a lot of people hate me for it, no matter how good the reason I do it is," I mumble, thinking back to the guys in Kyoto, Ichiro, and everyone else who has come to attack me.

I feel Karma grab my hand as we keep walking. We end up at a coffee shop and for once, I forget about having to go to work.

=====

*dies*