Chapter 7

[Starting this chapter with Nagisas phone call]

~Nagisa POV~

As the lunch bell rings I make my way outside dialing dads number.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Did you send Takaoka to the school today?" I ask quickly.

"Um, no? I would have told you if I was going to. Also he shouldn't even know about the octopus," He answers.

I sigh, "You might want to look into Takaoka. He might be the guy."

"I'll get Iromi on it. See you after school," He states.

"See ya," I respond as I hang up the phone.

When I walk back into the classroom as the bell rings I notice Kayano looking at me strangely and my bag slightly shifted from where I left it. I raise my eyebrow slightly before I grab my bag so I can change for PE.

When I open my bag I see my badge and gun at the top of my bag instead of stuffed in the side like it usually is. My eyes go wide and I quickly grab my phone.

{Dad//Boss}

Cover might have been blown. Not completely sure yet. Can't talk now. See you later. Love you.

I put my phone away and change quickly. PE is one of my favorite subjects, both because I'm athletic and I don't have to wear the stupid skirt.

I change quickly into the uniform and attach the Korosensei wepons to my belt. I hide my actual knife in a band that goes around my stomach for easy access. You know, just in case.

I make my way outside before the rest of the class. My plan was to go try to get information from Takaoka but I was stopped by Irina and Karasuma.

"What?!" I whisper shout.

"Did you know Takaoka was being sent in today?" Karasuma asks, same volume as me.

"No. If you weren't told then I wasn't told either, we are all on the same battle ground here, we get the same information," I respond.

"Then why is he here?" Irina asks in a loud tone.

"God would you quiet down you bitch. I don't know why he is here thats what I need to find out," I whisper shout again.

"Ypu make it sound so important. Whats the big deal? So we have extra help killimg the octopus. So what?" Irina shrugs.

"Goddamn it bitch! This is an issue of national security! The big deal is he shouldn't know about Korosensei he doesn't have clearance!" I yell, but quiet enough that only the three of us can here.

I quickly walk off towards the class before the two of them can ask any more questions.

Kayano was still looking at me weird like when I walked in after my phone call but I shake it off, wanting to focus on Takaoka.

Time to find out what he is doing here and what he knows.

=====

So I know that I like completely messed up the whole thing with Takaoka but don't worry I mess up Kyoto and will probably mess up the Reaper arc too.

Eh its my story and I don't feel like getting copyrighted.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed =)

- Aspen