Chapter 38

Last chapter ✌🏻

~Nagisa POV~

The next few days were even worse than that night. I've killed tons of people but this time was different. My targets have never met anything to me. 

I didn't realize Korosensei did until now. 

My family is being relocated in two days. I still haven't told my friends. I'm doing that today. The class was meeting up at the school to finish cleaning it as the school year came to an end. 

I stop as the school comes into view. I sigh before walking inside where everyone is waiting. 

"Nagisa, you're late," Nakamura states as I walk inside. 

"I know. I'm sorry," I mutter. 

"What's wrong?" Kayano asks. 

I take a deep breath, "My family is being relocated out of Japan in two days." 

"When did you find this out?" Hara asks. 

"Almost a week ago," I mutter. 

"Why didn't you tell us then?" Sugino asks. 

"I couldn't bring myself to do it yet. I'm sorry," I mumble. 

"Why are you bring relocated?" Terasaka questions.

"Because of everything that happened this year. The guys in Kyoto, Ichiro, Shiro-" I explain. 

"Shiro?" Isogai wonders out loud. 

"The guy in the cloak that was at the office," I state, "He told us his name and who he works for before killing himself in custody."

The room falls silent and before I know it I'm in the center of a group hug. 

"I'm going to miss you guys," I mutter. 

"We're going to miss you too," Sugino responds. 

The next two days pass quicker than I wish they would have. Before I know it my family is on a plane thats heading to London, not that I knew thats where it was going. 

My family hasn't really been on talking terms for the past week. Touka had to leave Kaneki behind. Hinami was relocated somewhere else so Ayato had to leave her behind. I was leaving the only friends I've ever made behind. 

It hurt more than I expected it to. 

It's for everyone's safety, I know that. But I can't help but wish I was never dragged into this, to have been able to lead a normal life. 

But its to late for that now. This is how I was raised. 

I pick up my phone and clear everything before trashing it, but not before saving one class picture to my cloud. 

=====

Ahhhhh Its finished!!

Ill post a chapter called "Sequel" when I post the first oneshot so if you want that either follow me or keep this story in your library.

That you guys so much for the support I love each and ever one of you.

This is by far one on the beat stories I've written and the stats show it. This is the first time I've had a story read the thousands in reads and hundreds in votes while I'm still publishing.

Thank you guys so so much.

Love you 💞💞💞💞💞

- Ember

((The number of parts is wrong idk why its doing that))