Chapter 25

~Nagisa POV~

I was at my computer when I got a email from someone in the tech department. Thats weird, usually he emails dad.

I open the email and see what I never hoped to see.

After I finish reading it I have to stop myself from crying. Touka takes notice.

"Nagisa? Whats wrong?" She asks.

I can't bring myself to say anything so I just push my laptop towards her so she can read the email.

A few minutes later shes holdimg me tightly in a hug as I quietly cry.

~•~The Next Day~•~

Unfortunately the next day my parents still made me go to school.

I was trying to hold back going to school as late as possible so I ended up being late.

"Nagisa, you're late," Korosensei states.

"I'm aware," I mumble.

I could feel the classes eyes on me and Korosensei had to continuously stop teaching to get everyone attention.

By the time the lunch bell rang I was trying to get out of the roon as soon as I could, unable to take it anymore. Karma ended up stopping me before I could.

"Nagisa I-" He starts.

"Read my file? Yeah I know. Fun fact, when you work for the government you are told when someone reads your file and where they read it. Especially when you use Ritzu since everything she does it reported," I snap before pushing him out of the way and walking out of the school building.

~Karma POV~

After Nagisa pushes me out of the way I sit down on the floor and hide my face in my hands, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Karma-" Nakamura starts.

"Don't. Its my fault she hates me," I mutter. My one chance and I blew it.

Nagisa ended up leaving during lunch without coming back. I cant blame her though. Who would want to be with a class full of people who know about the past she was trying to keep locked away?

I ended up walking to her house around 10 at night because I couldn't sleep. I didn't expect anyone to answer but it was worth a shot.

Surprisingly her dad ended up answering the door.

"Can I help y- Karma?" He asks.

"Hello sir, I was wondering if Nagisa was still awake? I need to apologize," I respond.

"Because of the file?" He states, he doesn't seem completely upset though.

I nod.

"Well, she would have taken her medication by now but you are welcome to stay in the guest room and talk to her in the morning," He says.

I eventually agree and he lets me in, leading me to the guest room before walking to another one which I'm guessing is his.

The guest room is a huge modern black and white room with a conected bathroom.

I lay down on the bed before eventually drifting off to sleep.

=====

Merry Christmas Everyone =)
Happy Mid-Yule =)
Happy Birthday Karma =)
Have a good day =)

- Ember