Chapter 16

~Nagisa POV~

The next day I met up with my group like I said I would but my mind wasn't completely there. I was thinking about what happned last night.

Did he mean what he said?

I've never had someone say that to me before.

He kissed me.

I returned it.

And I enjoyed it.

Then I walked away.

And now we haven't said a word to each other.

Did I fuck everything up?

Of course I did. Who else would be that stupid to walk away from a guy like Karma after kissing them.

Before I know it we are in an alleyway and Kayano says something about this being the perfect place to assassinate Korosensei.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my right arm. I notice a blow dart in my arm before collapsing on the ground.

~Karma POV~

Nagisa collapsed before we hear a rough voice state, "We can't have the assassin messing up our plan now can we?"

I picked up Nagisa bridal style, surprised at how light she is, and cary her off to the side.

"How do you know what she is?" I hear Kanzaki ask.

"She killed my friend," Another guy states from behind us.

"Then he probably deserved it," I hiss, not leaving the unconscious Nagisas side.

I feel a round metal object hit the back of my head followed by a sharp pain in my head before my vision fills with black.

~Kayano POV~

After they knock out Nagisa and Karma, they start surrounding us.

"I guess we can get some other pretty ladys in the deal," The first guy states, lust filling his tone. Fear filling my mind.

More people show up take out Sugino while Minami hid. Before Kanzaki and I could get to her we are hit with blow darts as well joining our friends in unconsciousness.

~Karma POV~

I wake up on the cold concrete ground to Sugino shaking me awake. I groan before noticing that Nagisa, Kayano, and Kanzaki are no longer with us.

"Where are they?!" I shout before clutching my head in pain as I jump off of the ground.

"I don't know man. I woke up and they were gone!" Sugino shouts.

"Don't worry. We will find them. With the help of this," Maehara says as he walks out from the shadows holding Korosenseis field trip guide.

~Nagisa POV~

I groan as I open my eyes and look around. The room is damp, dark and overall gross.

Charming.

I notice Kayano and Kanzaki waking up beside me.

"They're awake!" I hear a guy shout. In response about 6 guys walk from the shadows.

Theres one guy who walks further then the rest though.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"Probably. I was there when you killed my friend," The guy in front of me responds angrily as he shows me a picture of him and I guess his friend who I immediately recognize.

"He was wanted in seven different countries for the murder of 47 different people," I respond in a monotone, "You have bad friends."

"You're going to join him in hell," the guy states.

"I'll see you there," I growl.

=====

Not me updating in math class-

Anyway I might be dating someone but at this point even idk so-

Anyways I hope you enjoyed! See you Wednesday!

- Ember