Chapter 36

HOLY SHIT 3K READS?????

~Nagisa POV~

I was walking around with Karma after school. I was trying really hard to kill Korosensei but unfortunately I wasn't allowed to try outside of school hours. I know he noticed how hard I was trying as well. However I didn't expect him to say anything about it. 

"Nagisa," He starts, "I know that the deadline is coming close but you know we still have time right?"

"You might," I mutter, "I don't."

"What do you mean?" He asks. 

"My family is being relocated in less than a week, whether or not I finish this assignment," I respond, no louder than a whisper, "I have never failed an assignment and I'm not about to start now."

"What do you mean being relocated?" He asks, shock in his tone. 

"I'm moving Karma. Out of Japan," I reply, "Because of every damn thing thats happened this year. My family isn't safe so we have to leave."

"I-" He starts, I cut him off before I run off. I couldn't face him anymore. 

~•~The Next Day~•~

I woke up this morning and laid there pondering life for a while until Touka came and dragged me out of bed.

I almost break into tears as I walk into the classroom. I know Nakamura and Karma at the very least realized that but neither of them brought it up.

Around lunchtime my dad calls me.

He tells me about the weapon that the government has set up. I got to admit it pissed me off.

"Dad this class has worked so hard to kill the octopus. You're just going to take  that away from them?" I ask.

"Nagisa we are running out of time. We can't let that stupid experiment blow up the planet. I'm sorry," My dad states before he hangs up the phone.

At the end of the day I stay behind as everyone else leaves. Karasuma and I meet at the base of the mountain.

"You ready to end it?" Karasuma asks.

"I can't believe hes doing this. After they worked day and night training to do it themselves," I mutter.

"I know. But he is still your father and your boss. An order is an order," He responds.

"I know," I mumble as I text my dad, "I'm so sorry."

A bunch of lasers fire in the direction of the school, forming a forcefield around the mountain and trapping Korosensei inside the school.

Both mine and Karasumas phone dings.

{Headquarters}

The worlds biggest threat is done for at midnight.

=====

At this point I'm not even going to write a sequel. I'm sorry but I just can't write it.

I've tried three times and all its doing is stressing me out.

I'm sorry.

- Ember