Chapter 22

~Nagisa POV~

A few days passed and apperently dad was completely serious about inviting Karma, Hinami, and Toukas boyfriend over. I don't actually know his name yet.

Ukina, dads wife and my adoptive mother, has in fact come home in between assignments. She travels the world a lot more than we do and isn't home often.

She got here about an hour prior to the time we told everyone else.

"Hey mom!" Touka shouts as she answers the door.

Ayato and I rush to the living room from the kitchen apon hearing those words.

Dad laughs slightly from behind us before walking towards the living room.

She has a large suit case behind her and is wearing a white sweater, a gray scarf , black pants and black boots. Shes holding Touka in a hug. She falls back slightly as Ayato and I jump into the hug too, her laughing slightly.

She hasn't been home in nearly a year.

Once we let go of her dad shakes his head and moves forward to hug her too and mumbles, "You've been gone a while."

"Yeah, I've missed you," Mom responds.

"Now is not the time to start making out," Ayato states.

"Oh like you ain't gonna do that right away with Hinami," I mutter.

"Whos Hinami?" Mom asks.

"Ayatos girlfriend," I state.

"I'd like to point out no one in this house is single," Ayato states.

"At least I'm a virgin," I mumble.

"WHAT?!" Mom shouts.

"Thanks Nagisa," Touka mumbles.

"Don't keep me up once a week and that wouldn't have happened," I respond.

Dad brings moms bag upstairs as we go to the kitchen to start making food. We were planning one big dinner and a movie.

About an hour later Karma, Hinami, and Kaneki, Toukas boyfriend arrive.

Hinami and Kaneki walk to the kitchen and I stop Karma before he does.

"Warning, my mom may kill you before my dad does. She hasn't been home in a year and just found out like an hour ago," I whisper. I told him ahead of time that my entire family are assassins.

You would expect him to be nervous but he just nods with a smile on his face and I can't help but smile as well as we walk into the kitchen where mom and Touka are finishing dinner.

"So this is the other boyfriend," Mom states.

"Its nice to meet you ma'am," Karma says as he holds out his hand.

"Please call me Ukina," Mom responds as she shakes Karmas hand.

"Tell me why I can't help cook again?" Ayato asks.

"We have had to redo the kitchen 15 times becauseyou kept burning it," Touka starts.

"You've blown up 7 ovens in the past 6 months, two of which weren't ours," I add.

"You've burned cereal twice," Dad continues.

Mom goes to add something else but Ayato cuts her off, "Alright I get it."

"Awe, I was gonna say you blew up half of your elementary school trying to use a microwave," Mom adds anyway.

=====

I'm officially on winter break ✌🏻