Chapter 35

~Nagisa POV~

After we got the guy at the office the weird field trip continued as planned. It quickly became clear that dad just wanted to do the field trip to give people at the office the chance to take out Korosensei themselves. They all failed. Time was running out. We had less than a month and finals made it even worse. 

I was up in my room studying when Touka came rushing in. 

"What?" I ask.

"So we got a few answers out of the cloaked guy but we aren't going to be able to get anymore," She huffs.

"Why not?"

"He killed himself. He was unsupervised for like three seconds and when someone came back in he was dead," Touka explains.

I sigh, "What did you get out of him?"

"His name is Shiro and he worked for them." She responds.

"Great. Thats just great. They found us again," I mutter, "This is never going to end is it."

She shakes her head. Before walking out of the room she says, "Dad says that in a week the family is going to be relocated. So you better finish this assignment quickly if you want to finish it at all."

I didn't want to finish this assignment yet. I know its life or death but I don't want to leave my friends.

I don't want to leave Karma.

I sigh as I push my books to the side.

As much as I hate it, I can't risk failing this assignment. Theres to much depending on the success of Korosenseis death.

I can't let them die.

~Karma POV~

On Monday once we were back at school Nagisa seemed distracted. She wasn't paying attention at all. Granted she usually wasn't but this was different.

She wasn't drawing, she wasn't reading. She was looking up at the teacher but you could practicality see the words the teacher was saying going in one ear and out the other.

I hate seeing her like this.

But I have no clue what I can do to help her through whatever it is thats hurting her. 

Whatever it is I hope she gets through it.

And I hope she trust me enough to let me help her through it.

=====

I DIDN'T LIKE THE SEQUEL SO I DECIDED TO REWRITE IT AND NOW IM SCARED I WONT BE READY TO PUBLISH IN TIME HELP