Chapter 10

~Nagisa POV~

As I walk into the classroom I notice all eyes on me, except for the teachers who weren't in the room. Everyone was dead silent until I spoke up.

"I know my cover has been blown guys. You don't have to walk on egg shells around me. I'm just here to kill the octopus. I don't want to be here just as much as you dont want me here." I state, louder than my normal in school tone.

"Wait, so its true?" Hara asks, "You're an assassin?"

"I just said that. Aren't you listening?" I snap.

"Wait, who said we didn't want you here?" Megu asks.

"It goes without saying that you don't want a killer in your class with you," I mutter.

"You mean like Korosensei? Or Bitch Sensei? I mean, whats one more to the list? I personally think its cool that a teenager can work for the government," Hayami responds. The class nods in agreement.

"Four," I mumble.

"What?" Nakamura asks.

"Four teens work for the government, I'm just the youngest," I respond, "In the assassin department anyway."

"And all four are ranked to high to be teenagers," Irina states loudly as she walks into the classroom.

"Shut up bitch. We get it. You're jealous. Let it go princess. The world ain't fair," I mutter as I start doodling on my notebook paper.

"Four teenagers should not rank higher than me, an adult," Irina whines.

"Irina they rank higher than both of us. Maybe if you cared about more than just your rank you would be premoted more," Karasuma responds as he also walks into the classroom.

"Wait you are outranked by four teens?" Karma laughs. The rest of the class soon joins in the laughter, I do too but only because I like to piss off the bitch.

"One thing though, keep Nagisas cover for the octopus. We can't give him the satisfaction of knowing there is another government agent in the room," Karasuma states. The class nods just as the octopus flys in.

"Whats going on?" Korosensei asks.

"Nagisa is going to pay better attention in class," the bitch states.

"Ha in your dreams bitch," I mutter.

"I've never had behavioral problems with Nagisa?" Karasuma states in a questionitive tone.

"Thats because I respect you. And you aren't my target," I respond.

"Anyway class is starting," Korosensei starts. He doesn't seem fazed at all about what I said.

What kind of creature willingly makes themself a target? Thats what I still want to know.

~•~PE~•~

Ugh. I forgot Takaoka decided to take over. But now in don't have a cover to be hidden so I guess thats a benefit.

"Alright maggots let's get started," Takaoka states in his annoying tone. I have my PE uniform on but I was told I couldn't participate in PE today.

Apperently Takaoka didn't get the memo. But I mean, why would he? He shouldn't even be here.

"Shiota, get in line!" Takaoka shouts.

"Get behind bars and I'll consider sitting in the line of people firing at you," I mutter, not looking up from my phone screen.

"Excuse me?!" He shouts.

"You heard me," I state. By niw the rest of the class has stopped doing Takaokas torture exercises and is watching in amusement.

I look down at my phone screen again.

{Touka}

We are ready when you are.

I smirk.

"Why did you stop?!" Takaoka shouts, "This is how real assassins train!!"

"No they don't," I respond, as I make a move in gesture with my hand.

"Well Nagisa does when shes upset but no one else does," Touka says as she jumps from the bushes.

"Also, anytime after school. She hates school," Ayato adds and he appears on the other side of the bushes.

"Wow love you guys too," I mutter as Uta puts Takaoka in cuffs.

"You have no reason to arrest me!" Takaoka shouts.

"Akira Takaoka, you are under arrest for hacking into government files, obstruction of a government case, and child abuse," Itori states as they drag Takaoka away.

=====

Yeah... messed up the Takaoka ark. And the Kyoto kiddnapping. And the Reaper ark. But I think its still good and goes into Nagisas past a bit which is kinda a side plot I accidentally set up.

I hope yall enjoyed.

~ Whatever my name is at this point