Chapter 27

~Nagisa POV~

I walk to school Monday with music playing in my ears. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Hey!" Karma says as I walk into the classroom.

"Hey," I respond.

I took my seat as the bell rings. Karma must have talked to them about not giving me pity because the pity stares pretty much stopped.

I was drawing when Korosensei asked me to answer a question.

"What?" I ask.

Korosensei sighs, "Can you answer this question?"

"I wasn't paying attention," I respond non-chanticly.

Korosensei sighs again before asking someone else to answer and going back to the lesson.

Karma came up to me at lunch and asks, "Why do you play dumb?"

"What do you mean?" I respond.

"Well... uh... theres no way to dance around this. When we read your file, we saw your scores and you're really smart but you don't try here," Karma says.

I nod, "I don't know. Stereotype thing I guess. Get a blind girl and she is usually a huge nerd and I don't want to be the nerd I guess. You get less respect that way."

"Babe, this is E class. The smart and strong ones are respected," Karma responds.

"Maybe. But this is funer. I get to not school all day," I laugh, "Besides Korosensei didn't see the file he still thinks I'm an idiot so theres that."

"How did you kn-" Karma starts but he is cut off by Kayano running outside.

"Nagisa!" Kayano shouts.

"What?" I ask.

"Theres someone here saying he knows you?" She responds, a slightly questionitive tone.

I raise an eyebrow but I don't say anything as the three of us walk towards the school in silence.

My heart drops as we walk into the room.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Oh you're here! Dropped the emo look I see," Ichiro responds.

"Answer my question," I state. He starts walking towards me.

I reach for my knife and hold it in front of me, hand shaking slightly. He stops but I don't put my knife down. Then he responds, "I just wanted to see you. Its been two years."

"I really wish it could have been longer," I respond coldly.

He starts walking forwards again when I slightly lower my arm but I quickly bring it back up.

He goes back to the front of the room.

"I have a proposition for all of you. I have your teacher and if you want her back, go to the location I sent Ritzu tonight," Ichiro states before looking at me, "Oh and, none of your contacts are invited."

"Whatever," I mutter, just wanting him to leave. Which he does as the bell rings.

"Who was that?" Nakamura asks.

"Doesn't matter," I mumble.

I leave the school building. I need to prepare for tonight.

=====

I just woke up but early update because mine have been late recently.