Chapter 5

~Nagisa POV~

The meeting ended around midnight when someone had the audacity to remind everyone that I had school the next day. Well technically that day but whatever.

I can see why the whole office couldn't know about the meeting. In fact, the only non-leadership ranked employees that know about the meeting is Karasuma and Irina and they don't know what it was about, just that it happened.

That made Irinas annyoing ass even worse.

Before school started she asked what the meeting was about. Repeatedly.

She did the same at lunch.

And after school.

Only stopping when the bell rang or when Karasuma dragged her away.

God the bitch is so annoying.

When I get home everyone else appears to be at the office, which is probably where I should be but I really don't want to deal with people right now.

I turn on my PS4 and put my headset on. I start my playlist and hop into a game of Overwatch so I can release some steam, not even bothering with changing out of my uniform.

~Touka POV~

"Hey shouldn't Nagisa be out of school by now?" Miss. Itori asks me.

I shrug, "Yeah but would you want to deal with her right after she gets out of school?"

"Fair point. It would be nice if she was here though. Make this a hell of a lot easier," Itori responds.

"Yeah she definitely has a knack for this stuff," I mumble.

Ayato comes up to me a few minutes later saying hes going to head home to see if Nagisa is home. I nod and continue doing my work, half asleep.

~Yoshimura POV~

About half an hour after Ayato leaves to get Nagisa he calls me.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yeah I think its best that we don't force Nagisa to come in today," Ayato gets right to the point.

"Whys that?" I ask in curiosity, although I already have an idea.

"She is currently sitting at the end of her bed playing overwatch with her angry music blasting in her headset. She didn't even bother to change out of the uniform." Ayato explains.

"Does she look like she tried the punching bag?" I question. Usally when Nagisa is upset she tries the punching bag first and if that doesn't work she moves onto video games and the angry playlist.

"Nope," He states.

I sigh, "Alright. Come back to the office she doesn't have to come in today."

"Yes sir," Ayato answers before hanging up the phone.

I sigh, what could have made her that upset? Hopefully not what I think it is.

~•~End Of Day~•~
~Nagisa POV~

I played video games uninterrupted until about 7pm when Touka told me it was time for dinner. I nod silently and follow her downstairs.

"Hello preppy," Ayato greets from the kitchen island.

"Shut up asshole," I mumble.

"Wow. No snarky response? Must have been a really bad day," Touka mumbles under her breath.

"What happened?" Dad asks.

"Never stick me on assignment with the bitch again. Please," I mutter.

Everyone nods in understandment and realization as we continue eating in silence.

=====

This story is pretty boring in the beginning but I like to think it gets better.

- Aspen