Chapter 21

~Karma POV~

Somehow we managed to harass Professor Bitch into letting us go to the office that her, Karasuma, and Nagisa work at. Karasuma was concerned and upset to see us there but overall dropped it. I honestly don't think he actually cared.

"Hey where's Nagisa?" I ask.

"Oh course he wants to see his girlfriend," Nakamura mumbles.

"Girlfriend?" A girl with purple hair covering half of her faces asks as she walks over towards us, "Nagisa has a boyfriend?"

"Hello Touka," Karasuma states as he waves at the purple haired girl.

"Hey Karasuma!" The girl, who is apparently named Touka responds. She then walks away into another room.

~Nagisa POV~

I was working at my computer when Touka walked up to me with a huge smirk on her face. This can't be good.

"So... When were you going to tell me?" She asks.

"...Tell you what," I mutter as I try to continue working. I think I know exactly what she means, afterall I heard the commotion on the other side of that wall.

"That you have a boyfriend," She whispers.

There it is.

"When were you going to tell us about yours?" I decide to answer. She freezes for a second, mouth hanging open slightly.

"I- How did-" She stutters.

"Snitch on me I snitch on you," I respond.

"How did you find out?" She asks.

"My bedroom is right next to yours," I laugh, "You two ain't very quiet. Neither is Ayato and Hinami."

Hinami is the fouth teen assassin and is the step daugher of Mr. Yomo.

"WHAT?!" Touka yells.

I jump up and leave the room where I see all of E class with Karasuma and Irina.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"We bribed Professor Bitch. What was all the yelling?" Karma replies.

"Blackmail," I respond.

~•~That Night~•~

"What are you guys doing?" Dad asks as he walks downstairs. Touka and I just told Ayato.

"Nothin," We mutter.

"What are you hiding?" Dad asks.

Shit.

Touka and I look towards Ayato since dads get less mad over their son having a girlfriend then their daughter having a boyfriend.

He sighs and shakes his head before answering, "I have a girlfriend."

"Yeah we all know that what else?" Dad asks.

"Touka and Nagisa both have a boyfriend," Ayato snaps.

"Wow thanks," I mutter.

"I knew Touka did-" He answers, "Wait what?!"

"I'm dead," I mumble.

"When did that happen?!" He asks.

"Kyoto," I respond.

"You've been dating someone for two weeks?!" Dad shouts, "When were you going to say something!?"

"When I knew that it would last longer than a few days," I respond.

"Oh okay. Anyway Ukina will be back in a few days so why don't you invite your boyfriends and girlfriend over," Dad responds.

"I- what-" I mumble. Touka and Ayato look just as confused.

=====

Heres todays update.

I just finished my math final.

The worse I got 88% so thats good. ((It grades differently then my teacher so the score it gives me is the worse I can get on the assignment))

Bow to suffer through Physics in a few hours.

Yaaayy DX

- Ember