Chapter 6

~Nagisa POV~

Luckily the next day was Saturday, meaning I can go to work without shouting at or killing someone.

I walk downstairs in the morning after changing into jeans and a light blue tshirt.

"Are you in a good mood today?" Ayato asks.

"If I say I am will your annoying ass try to change that?" I respond.

"We should probably find a way to lower the amount you curse," Dad mumbles.

"That ain't happening anytime soon," I state.

"It would be a long shot anyway," Touka laughs.

We eat a quick breakfast before making our way to the office. We have an important and limited time job to do after all. Its quite literally an issue of national security.

~•~Monday~•~

The weekend was over to quickly. I roll out of bed and get ready for school. I go downstairs for a quick breakfast before going to the school, ready to get this day over with.

Once I get there however I am greeted with a surprise. Mr. Takaoka is at the school. He seems just as surprised to see me as he chats with Karasuma.

Once the rest of the class gets here and everyone is situated in the classroom Karasuma, Irina and Korosensei stands at the front of the room with Takaoka.

"Hello class, I am Mr. Takaoka and I will be fillimg in for Karasuma here for the next couple days," He greets, "I will be joining you in the mission of assassinating Korosensei here."

Thats weird. Why wasn't I made aware of this? He doesn't even have clearance to know about Korosensei in the first place. Wait...

~Karma POV~

Nagisa looks weirdly towards the temporary teacher. Of course, we all were but her face had hints of recognition and confusion. It isn't something you see on her face often.

Around lunch time, Nagisa walks outside the school building as she dials a number on her phone.

Bitch Sensei, Karasuma Sensei, and Takaoka Sensei are in the teachers lounge while Korosensei is somewhere in another country getting food.

I motion for Kayano to take her chance. Over the weekend the class, other than Nagisa, met up at the coffee shop.

We all noticed that there was something weird about Nagisa. Whether it was because she never socialized, had frequent private conversations with Karasuma and Bitch Sensei, or both, we have no idea. But there is definitely something shes hiding.

So Kayano was taking this chance to look through Nagisas bag. If she finds nothing there then we will have Ritzu do a search on Nagisa.

Kayano stops for a second, wide eyed, before closing Nagisas bag and puting it back the way it was.

She looked back at the rest of the and made a motion with her hand telling me she found something.

I nod, signaling everyone that we will meet privately after school. As Nagisa and the teachers walk back into the room and the bell rings.

What are you hiding Nagisa?

=====

Ahh! I forgot to update yesterday! I'm sorry! =/