Chapter 8

~Karma POV~

Takaoka seemed nice at first. However that soon ended once PE officially started. He introduced a work out regiment 10 times worse then what we already had to do, giving us even less time to do our actual school work. I think he forgot that we are still Junior High students.

Luckily, school is over now so class 3E and I, excluding Nagisa obviously, were at the local sushi resturant talking about what Kayano found in Nagisas bag.

"So what was it Kayano?" Nakamura asks, out of patience.

"I think Nagisa is a pro," Kayano mumbles, barely loud enough to hear.

I'm shocked, "A pro? Why?"

"She had a government badge, gun, and knife in her bag. Like a real gun and knife not one for Korosensei," Kayano explains.

We sit in silence and shock. A 15 year old pro? For the government?

Is that even a real thing?

~Nagisa POV~

As soon as school ends I race to the office, not even bothering to go home to change first.

As soon as I get to the office I attempt to run to dads office but I'm stopped by Ayato and Touka.

"Whats wrong?" Ayato asks.

"You never come to the office right after school. Not without changing," Touka adds.

"Problem, actually mulitple problems, I need to talk to dad," I stutter out, almost completely put of breath. They seem to notice the intensity of the issue as they follow me to dads office, which luckily has an open door meaning he isn't in a meeting.

"Did you fill them in?" Dad asks as I shut the door behind the three of us.

"Not yet... Kinda ran all the way here," I gasp as I regain my breath.

"Wait whats wrong?" Touka asks.

"Well, one, we may know who the mole is. And two, Nagisas cover may have been blown," Dad explains.

"WHAT?!" Touka and Ayato shout in unison.

"I was gone for not even five minutes and when I came back and checked my bag, my badge, gun, and knife were sitting at the top instead of stuffed in the side like the usally are," I explain as I slowly slide down the wall, "I didn't expect one of them to search through my bag its my fault for being so fucking careless."

"No Nagisa it isn't your fault," Touka states calmly.

But her saying that went unheard by me.

I never get my cover blown? How did that happen? How could I have been so stupid? What did I do wrong? Did I actually fail an assignment? I don't fail. Not until now. I'm going to be taken off the case.

Failure.

Before I knew it my breathing and heartrate was racing and I couldn't calm myself down.

I could hear my family trying to calm me down but their voices were muffled and I couldn't hear them. I could feel my nails clawing into my forearms but the pain went unnoticed.

I heard my dad yell something out side after I was moved from infront of the door.

A few minutes later a few other people walk in, including a nurse who works here.

When none of them to get me to calm down the nurse steadies my arm and puts a needle in it. Seconds later my heart and breathing is slowing and the world goes dark as I fall onto a laying position on the ground.