Chapter 3

~Nagisa POV~

After the school day ended I attempted to leave quickly so I could head home, but unfortunately the entire female part of the class found a way to stop me. Fuck even the bitch helped then stop me!

"Hey Shiota?" The green haired girl asks, I believe he name is Kayano.

I flinch, "Please just call me by my first name."

"Alright Nagisa, want to go to the mall with us today?" Nakamura asks.

"I can't. I have to get home," I mumble. I really hate the social part of school, "Maybe another time."

I push my way through the small crowd and to the front door.

Once I'm sure no one is trying to follow me I make my way home.

Once I get to the house I quickly shut the front door and kick my shoes off towards the wall.

"Bad day?" Ayato asks.

"I hate assignments where I have to attend school," I mumble.

"Understandable," Touka responds. Shes just as much of a tomboy as I am.

"I'm changing," I mumble before I race upstairs to my room.

I quickly change into a pair of black cargo pants and a blue flannel before I run back downstairs.

"Where did preppy go?" Ayato asks.

"Ayato I swear I will hurt you," I respond, slightly joking. I take a seat on the couch by Touka, Ayato is on the other one.

"You? But you're so small!" Ayato laughs.

I pounce. He screams and tries to shake me off. Jokes on him, I'm fast and already have a good grip on him.

By the time dad walks through the door I'm on Ayatos shoulders while hes screaming and spinning in circles trying to get me off. Touka is dying of laughter in the corner.

"What the!" Yoshimura starts.

"Hey dad!" The three of us say in unison. Ayato stops spinning, I'm still on his shoulders, and Touka managed to get her laughter under control.

"Do I want to know?" Dad asks.

"Ayato was teasing Nagisa," Touka explains.

"Oh that makes sense," Dad says, seemingly not surprised. He lifts me off of Ayatos shoulders while I make a pout face, "How was school Nagisa."

I groan as I flop onto the couch, "I hate school. Especially preppy smart rich bitch school."

Dad just chuckles along with Touka and Ayato slightly as dad walks into the kitchen.

"Oh I need the three of you for something tonight," Dad says out of the blue.

"All three of us? What happened?" Touka asks. He hardly ever needs all of us for something.

"All of the leadership ranks will be there, that includes the three of you," He grimly explains, urgency laces his voice.

Now thats even weirder. This only happens if its something super bad. We all agree and finish up whatever we have to do before we leave.

=====

Quick reminder: I don't update over the weekends so I'll see yall Monday!

- Aspen