Chapter 28

[Japanese, English, sign language]

~Nagisa POV~

I was one of the first people to the meet-up location, wanting to get this over with as soon as I could.

Once the rest of the class got here we told Ritzu to call Korosensei if we aren't back in an hour and make our way into the building.

Before we knew it the ground was falling and we were in what looked like a giant prison cell. I should have expected this.

"Very funny asshole!" I shout in English. I know he understood me. We met in London two years ago while I was on a vacation with my family.

"Missed you too bitch!" He shouts back as he walks into view on the other side of the bars, "You're english is still heavily accented in Russian. The Japanese isn't."

"I will stab you again," I hiss, back to Japanese.

"I would like to see you try from in there," He responds calmly.

"I can shoot you instead if that's what you would prefer," I state.

"Hm, I might take you up on that later however I need you as bait for the octopus first," Ichiro replies.

"What do you want with the octopus?" Karma asks.

"What does anyone want with the octopus? Money," Ichiro responds.

"Glad to see nothing has changed," I mumble.

"Not with me but you are very different and I gotta say you just got hotter," He responds, lust filling his tone. I clench my arms tighter around my body.

"I also carry more weapons so don't try me," I hiss.

"I really wish I was passing in English," Sugino mumbles.

"You wouldn't understand her Russian accent anyway."

"Its not that strong!"

"Yes it is," He laughs.

I throw a knife at him which he catches midair and throws onto the ground. I scoff and look away, arms crossed.

"Glad now you suddenly regret not paying attention when I teach," Irina states as she walks into view behind Ichiro.

"Oh, what a surprise. The bitch is a lying gold-digger working with a rapist. How oddly fitting," I respond.

"Am I really a rapist if the charges were dropped in court?" He questions.

"It makes the court stupid not you innocent smart ass," I hiss.

"Wait what?!" Kayano asks.

"Meet Ichiro Shinigami," I explain, "I filed sexual assault charges two years ago and the court said he was innocent."

"You should have enjoyed it bitch," Ichiro hisses.

"And you should be rotting in prison yet here we are," I respond.

He reaches an arm towards me where I respond by stabbing a pocket knife through his hand.

"Just because the court was nice doesn't mean I will be," I sign.

"Oh making fun of the hole in my hand now are you?" He shouts as he tries to throw the knife back at me. It hits the wall behind me.

"Could have sworn you had better aim what happened?"

=====

Happy New Year!

You survived 2020!

I hope you enjoyed it.

- Ember