Chapter 15

~Nakamura POV~

Shortly after Nagisa storms out the guys and teachers meets by our room to see what all the shouting was about.

We tell them everything that happened and how it was our fault and now none of us have anyclue where Nagisa is.

Until about an hour later when she texts Karasuma.

[A/N Karasumas Phone]
{Python}

Python: Went to [insert random hotel]. Gonna stay there for the night. I'll meet up with you guys tomorrow at the previously decided location on time. I just need to get away.

"Wish she said something before running off," Karasuma muttered.

"I don't think she was very level headed Karasuma. You know how she gets," Professor Bitch responds.

The teachers leave the students in the room we were all in.

"Why would you guys do that?" Karma asks.

"Hey! We did it for you lover boy," I hiss.

"All you guys did was make her uncomfortable," Karma mutters, "She probably doesn't like me anyway."

He walks off away from the boys room and the rest of the boys head off towards the room.

Great now where is Karma running off to?

~Karma POV~

I walk out of the girls room, not completely sure where I am going.

Before I know it I'm in front of the hotel that Nagisa mentioned in her text. I decide to walk inside and ask what room shes in.

However that doesn't really matter since the receptionist said that shes been in the gym practically since she checked in and points me where to go.

I think her and walk over the the gym where Nagisa was punching a punching bag with so much force I thought she would break it.

I go to say something but she beats me to it.

"What do you want?" She asks. I'm surprised she even knew I was there considering she was looking away from the door and had headphones in. However she takes them out and looks at me after asking her question.

"I wanted to see if you were okay," I respond.

"Whats it to you?" She hisses.

"W-were friends," I stutter, not going to lie she kind of scares me. I think thats what makes her cute.

"Don't lie to yourself. Once the octopus is dead I'll be out of your life," She mumbles as she turns back towards the punching bag.

I can feel my phone vibrating in my pocket which I ignore as I walk towards Nagisa and hug her from behind.

"Who said I was lying? I don't want you to leave," I state.

"I'm sweaty and smelly. Why are you hugging me?" She mutters as she turns to look at me. She looks genuinely confused. Suddenly our faces are just inches apart.

"Because I really like you," I state as I lean in to kiss her.

I'm shocked when she relaxes instead of pulling away like I expected her to.

I smile as she kisses me back.

Minutes later she pulls away with a smile on her face before she walks up to her room. I smile and make my way back to the hotel the class was staying at, a bright smile on my face the whole time.

=====

Usbsjsjsjsnsjsj

Hope you enjoyed =)

- Ember