Chapter 1

Note: This story contains some real events based on their interviews and videos. I wanted to write a story that has more realistic representation of what everyone wants JENLISA to be behind the camera. But most of the conversations are just my imaginations. Enjoy reading! ❤️

***

LISA POV

"Thank you, Blinks for coming! Till next time!" I shouted as we got off from the stage.

Today was a great day! The crowd was really loud, ugh, that's why I appreciate my Blinks! I'm very blessed to have them.

As soon as I get down from the stage, I was about to go straight to the dressing room to change my clothes but Jisoo called me.

"Lisa!" She ran towards me and stopped me. "Wait, we still have some photoshoots to do." She said as she touched her arm.

"Really?" I sighed.

"Well, yeah. I'm really tired, too. But after this, I think we can rest already." She smiled.

"Hey Dorks! C'mon! Hurry up, I really want to change. This costume is very itchy." Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Coming!" I shouted while smiling.

We did so many things today. Interview, photoshoots, rehearsals, and concerts. Don't get me wrong, I love doing them, of course. But my body was really tired. I just want to sleep.

As we entered the room, I saw Jennie and she was already standing and waiting for us.

"Guys, where have you been?" Jennie asked while fixing her hair.

"I'm sorry. I saw Lisa going to the dressing room and I reminded her that we still have some photoshoots to do." Jisoo answered as the makeup artist re-touched her makeup.

I watched Jennie while the staff is fixing my hair.

I remember what happened to the stage earlier. She hugged me while I was singing. I love that moment.

Oh God.. Jennie is very stunning.. and.. cute.. I like her dress. It really suits her.. She's hot..

"Hey.. Why are you staring at me, huh" Jennie smirked.

Oh shit. She caught me staring at her.

Keep it cool, Lisa. I told myself.

"Because you looked like a dumpling, unnie" I smirked.

"I hate you!" She laughed.

"Oh yeah, It's true tho!" Chaeyoung added and laughed.

"Ugh, I hate both of you!" She rolled her eyes. "But, at least, I am cute" She did the gummy smile and wiggled her eyebrows.

We just laughed at what Jennie said.

Oh, yea. You're very cute my Nini.

As soon as the staff was done fixing our hair and make-up stuff, we started to do our photo shoot.

"Go girls, look straight at the camera!" Our photographer shouted. "Give me some fierce!"

After some minutes, finally, it's done.

The photographer let us checked our photos and damn, I really looked hot.. Haha. Well, I think I just really love myself that much.

"We looked like we're going to kill someone," Jisoo spoke.

"Yeah, 'cause we're savage!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"More like, pretty savage!" Jennie reacted.