Chapter 53

Double Update! Chapter 52&53😄

***

LISA POV

I woke up by the sunrays hitting my face. I'm still so sleepy so I rolled over to cover my face but suddenly, my body hits the floor.

"Ouch!" I groaned and opened my eyes quickly and lift my head up. My eyes landed on the television. I slept in the living room. Great.

I throw my head back on the floor and closed my eyes again.

Then, someone threw a pillow on my face,

"Happy Birthday, Pranpriya Limario Lalisa Lali Lis Monkey Maknae Manoban!!" Jisoo shouted.

"Yah! I'm still sleeping!" My eyes are still closed and I covered my face with the pillow.

"You should be thankful that today is Sunday. We don't have any schedule. It's 3 in the afternoon already, get up birthday girl!" Chae holds my wrist, trying to pull me up.

It's 3pm already?! Jeez, but I'm still sleepy.

"Noooooo." I insisted, still I keep my eyes closed.

"Jennie is here." Jisoo said.

Jennie is here?

I opened my eyes and sat up quickly when I heard Jennie's name.

"Where's my Nini?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

Then Chae smacked Jisoo's forehead, "Aww!" Jisoo screeched.

"Jennie's not here, Lis. We still can't contact her." Chae walked towards me and rubbed my back.

The pain that I'm feeling yesterday suddenly came back. I pursed my lips and covered my face with my hands. I feel that my eyes started to fill with tears again. I don't want to cry anymore. I'm tired. My eyes are already swollen. But I can't stop it, my tears rolled down my cheeks again.

I tried to call and text her last night but her phone was off.

Where are you, Jennie?

"Enough of crying, Lisa.." Chae is stroking my hair, trying to comfort me.

"Lisayah, it's your birthday today.. You're gonna have a mini celebration later.. I know Jennie will come there." Jisoo went towards me with Leo in her hands.

I'm still covering my whole face with my hands, trying to stop the tears from falling from my puffy eyes.

"Leo, look at that monkey over there, she can't stop crying." Jisoo placed Leo beside me and I can feel his fur.

I removed my hands from my face and hugged Leo,

"Leo, where's your mommy? I miss your mommy already." I silently said while caressing him but the two girls were able to hear it and they both chuckled.

"Go take a shower already, Limario." Jisoo tapped my arms and she went straight to the kitchen.

"Okay..." I sighed and gently wiped my tears away as I stood up.

"It will be all fine," Chae said as she guided me to my room.

We stopped in front of my door and I hugged her before I entered my room. "Thank you, chipmunk."

"Today is your day, your 23 already." She poked my nose, "Go shower."

After a few moments, I shut my eyes and constantly feel the cold water all over my body. I remembered all of our conversations yesterday. I'll never ever leave the group. I was just so angry that time, I didn't mean it.