Chapter 5

LISA POV

"Where you guys going?" Manager Unnie saw us leaving the studio.

"Uh, we have to pee," Jennie said shyly. "Do you know where is the restroom?"

"Hey, please guide these girls." She told the security guard. "Be quick."

Jennie and I nodded.

As we follow the guards, the staff from the radio station greeted us. We smiled back at them.

"There is the private restroom, Madam." The guard pointed in the direction. "It's the nearest restroom."

"Thank you, Sir," I responded.

Jennie and I ran quickly towards the restroom.

We saw only one door.

Jennie opened the restroom and looked up at me.

"Hey, why did you stop? C'mon, let's
go." She pulled me as we enter. The restroom has a normal size, not so big, not so small.

"I- uhm- You should go first." I offered and locked the door.

Damn, Lisa. Act like normal.

"Well, yeah, I was about to say that." She chuckled.

I saw Jennie was about to take off her cycling shorts.

I don't want to move, I want to watch her. But I don't want her to be uncomfortable with me. So, I quickly faced the wall.

I heard the sound of pee.

Shit. This. Is. So. Awkward.

But, girls who go to the restroom together are normal, right? It's a girl thing. Chaeyoung and I also go to the restroom together. But why do I feel so awkward being with Jennie?

Well, yeah.

Because I like her.

"Ugh, yes." I heard Jennie's pee-moan.

I stopped breathing. Her voice is so sexy. I want to hear her moan again. It sounds like music to my ear. I will hear her moan again if we sleep toge-

Oh god, what was I thinking?

I get rid of my thoughts when I heard her flushed the toilet.

"You're next, Lili." She smiled at me and I looked at her.

"You drank a lot of water, yeah?" I teased her. "Your pee is so damn long."

"Well, this is the first time I peed since we left the hotel." She giggled.

I was already sitting on the toilet and Jennie was looking at the mirror. I watched her.

This girl. She is so beautiful.

"So, you'll be going to date me, huh." She said while washing her hands.

Shit. I hate myself for answering that question. I should've said it's Chae but this damn mouth can't say but tell the truth.

"Uh- Yeah. If I was a guy." I told her as I zipped my pants.

"Why me?" She asked.

I was walking towards her to wash my hands.

"You didn't hear my answer earlier?" I smirked. "Because you're hot." I smiled.

She looked at me and I stared at her chocolate brown eyes. You have beautiful eyes, Jennie.