Chapter 19

LISA POV

We were already inside the van and my head was very heavy since I didn't have enough sleep last night. But, it was all worth it.

Jennie and I have an intimate conversation and have an intense make-out session last night. I really do hope that we slept together but, maybe, it's not yet the right time.

Jisoo was sitting on the other side of the car and she was beside Chaeyoung.

I was sitting beside my one and only Jennie, of course. I put my arm around her shoulder and her arms wrapped onto my waist. I glanced at her beautiful face and she was sleeping.

"Both of you look very exhausted," Chaeyoung smirked and I saw Jisoo was also looking at us while smiling.

I chuckled. "It's not what your thinking, dorks." I shook my head.

They both laughed.

I saw Jisoo closed the window between the driver and the backseat.

"Spill the tea," Chae commanded.

"Please, we're eager to know what happens at the CEO's office." Jisoo pleaded.

Jennie was still in deep sleep.

"CEO yang wants us not to interact in front of camera," I revealed.

"What?" The two girls said in unison. Chaeyoung covered her mouth and Jisoo touched her face like the kid from Home Alone.

"But of course, we made him convinced that he can't do that." I smiled widely.

They let out a sigh.

"We're going to support both of you no matter what, Lisa," Jisoo said to me. "But, sometimes, your actions made me so shook."

"Me too!" Chaeyoung giggled.

"Yeah, like the one when we performed 'Kiss and Make up'" I teased them. "Your face says it all."

Jennie moved her head and looked up to me, "Lili, are we there yet?"

"Not yet, Nini," I answered while combing her hair with my hands.