Chapter 10

LISA POV

We were already inside the dance studio of the YG building.

After we finished warming up for our dance practice, we sat on the floor. Of course, I chose to sit beside my Nini.

Until now, my head is pounding so bad. I feel very weak. Fucking Soju.

"I'm not feeling well." Jisoo complain while drinking her water.

"Me too, Jisoo unnie." Chaeyoung added.

"Well, shit. We only slept for 3 hours." Jennie murmured.

"I just want to sleep," I grumbled and I lay my head to Jennie's shoulder.

"Advil is useless." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

We still got a hangover from last night.

"Alright, girls. Let's start! Go to your formation." Our dance instructor said.

We all sighed together.

"Are you guys alright? You look very tired." The instructor observed. "Don't you have enough sleep?"

"We're okay, sir," Jisoo answered and looked at us smiling.

We started dancing to our song Kill This Love. We forced ourselves to be energetic because if we don't, our dance instructor will scold us.

We also filmed our dance practice for our Youtube channel. I gave everything that I can to dance properly even though my head is killing me.

After 5 hours of continuous practice, finally, we're done. Our dance instructors are very perfectionist. He notice every single mistake that we do.

"Girls, you have an hour to take a rest." Manager Unnie announced. "Then, we'll be going to shoot your music video."

We all nodded.

I really think yesterday that drinking Soju is the right choice to have some fun. Now, I regret it.

I checked the time and it is already 11 am. We went straight to another room to take a shower and change our clothes.

I sat down on the couch and the girls are getting their clothes.

"I'll take the shower first," Jisoo exclaimed and went straight to the bathroom.

"I'm very exhausted," Jennie said while she removed her t-shirt, exposing her sexy upper body.

My breathing changed when I watched her. I stared at her slick black bra while she was bending down to get her clothes inside the bag.

Shit, Jennie, you're so hot.

Then, something hit my face.

"Hey!" I yelled.

I saw Chaeyoung chuckled. She threw my clothes to my freaking face.

"You should change your clothes. We don't have much time." She smirked.

I shook my head and I mouthed, "I hate you."

Then Jennie sat beside me, she's still not wearing any t-shirt on.

I just staring at my clothes and I'm trying not to look at her.

Keep it cool, Lisa. Please. Act. Normal.

"Jisoo always takes so long to shower," Jennie said. "I'm next to her, okay?" She added.

I still didn't say any words. I just nodded.

"Okay," Chaeyoung answered while waiting on Jisoo.

"You okay, Lili?" Jennie asked me.

"I'm.. just.. very tired.." I'm trying to be cool.

"I'm done!" Jisoo shouted.

"Finally!" Jennie said. When she stood up, we saw Chaeyoung ran towards the bathroom.

"Rosé!" Jennie shouted and also ran. But Chaeyoung was the first one to enter the bathroom and locked the door.

"I hate you Rosé!" Jennie complain while knocking on the door.

Jisoo and I laughed at both of them.

"Both of you are ccraazzyy." I chuckled.

Jennie sat down beside me again with disappointment on her face.

"I told Chae that I'm the next one." She pouted.

"Well, Chaeyoung is such a dork." I laughed.

"Ugh, great! I forgot my pouch at the dance practice room." Jisoo sighed.

"What pouch?" I asked.

"I brought some Advils today because my head is still killing me until now. And I forgot to bring the pouch here." Jisoo explained. "I'm going to get them. Wait." She went out of the room.

Jennie and I were the only people left in the room.

Should I tell her now? I mean, is this the right time?

"Hey, Nini." I keep myself not looking at her exposed body. I stared at her eyes.

"Yes, my Lili?" Then, she lay her head onto my shoulders.

I'm very nervous right now. Like, I'm thinking the right words to say. But, I should tell her before anyone comes to this room

"I-uh, I want to tell you something." I expressed.

"Me too, Lili." She grabbed my hand.

My heart is beating so fast right now. Is she going to confess to me also?

Well,  I'm just going to say it

"You know, this may sound crazy.. But.. I-"

BZZZZTT BBBBBZZZZTTT

We heard the sound of her cellphone.

Fuck this shit. I was going to tell her that I like her!!!

"Someone's calling me." She got up and went to her bag to get the phone.

Who is that freaking person?! I exhaled and shook my head.

"Kai?" Jennie said.

Kai? What the heck? Kai? From EXO? I feel like someone's stabbing my chest right now.

"Yoh, I'm done!" Chaeyoung shouted.

Jennie was still on her phone, talking to that idiot. So I quickly stood up and ran inside the bathroom.

Chaeyoung said something to me but I didn't understand it. There's too much going on inside my head.

Why did Kai called her? Are the rumors true? Well, she didn't say anything about him. But, ugh! Are they having something?

Maybe they are just friends or maybe they will make a collab or what but shit!

I suddenly felt the tears fell from my eyes.

What the heck, Lisa! Why are you crying? She's just a girl.

I get rid of my thoughts. There is no time for drama. We still have something to do today.