Chapter 14

LISA POV

My heart was beating so fast. Like, gosh, Jennie was so hot when she did that to me!

I didn't expect it because I was keeping very distant from her. I was so shocked at first but I went along with it.

Why are you doing this to me, Jennie! I want this show to be finish. I want to talk to Jennie tonight!

"Goodbye, everybody!!" Chaeyoung shouted.

As we got off stage, I can't control myself anymore.

I immediately grabbed Jennie's hands. I heard Jisoo and Chaeyoung said something to us but I didn't clearly hear it.

I was finding an empty room so that no one can disturb us anymore. I want to do it tonight, I don't care what will be the result of this. I will confess to her no matter what.

"Hey, Lisa, what are you doing?" Jennie asked, I was still holding her hand.

I didn't answer her. I just continue walking backstage, finding a vacant place. 

Finally, there's this one small room, it looks like a janitor room but I don't care. We entered the room and I quickly locked the door. The room was dark and the only source of light was coming from the corners of the door.

I pushed Jennie to the wall and our faces were very close to each other. These are the perks of being tall, I can control anything.

Jennie looked up at me and she looked very confused. "What the fuck are you doing, Lisa?" She whispered.

"Where is your phone?" I said to her, making sure that no one will disturb us again.

"It's- It's in my bag. In the room." She stuttered.

I nodded and asked, "Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"Why did you dance to me like that?" I asked once more.

She didn't answer me. Ugh, Jennie!

"You know what, I can't hold this anymore!" I confessed. "I fucking like you, Jennie. Well no, I don't just like you, I love you, Jennie Kim. It hurts that you like someone else but I don't care. You make me fall in love with you every single fucking day. In fact, you really made me cr-"

I wasn't able to finish my words. The next thing I know, Jennie crashed her lips into mine.

Jennie embraced me so tight and so do I. We kissed passionately. Our tongues collided and playing together in our mouths. I sucked her bottom lip, making her moan. Oh, those moans are music to my ear. My brain was so numb right now. Everything around becomes so hazy and perfect. Every second, it becomes more erotic, intense, and sweet.

Jennie pulled away, grasping for some air. We were both panting and smiling at the same time.

"I've waited for this for so damn long, Lisa," Jennie whispered.

Then I remembered her conversation with Kai earlier. "But.. I thought you like-"

She cupped my face, "So you're the one who pushed the door." Jennie chuckled.

I smiled at her.

She kissed my forehead and said,

"I like him as a friend only, because I love someone else."

Then she kissed the tip of my nose, "And that person is you, Lili."

She kissed my lips again. Oh gosh, did I hear it right?