Chapter 6

JENNIE POV

We're on the way back to our hotel.  The girls and I were opening the letters and gifts from our fans.

"Look!" Jisoo yelled. "It's a stuffed toy inspired by Dalgom!"

"That's cute, unnie!" Lisa exclaimed.

I was sitting in the middle of Lisa and Chaeyoung. I can see the gifts that the Blinks gave to Lisa.

I still remember what happened earlier in the restroom. Damn, I was eager to kiss her, I was about to kiss her, but I stopped myself. 

That's why I decided to get out of the restroom before I do something stupid.

"Look, Jennie unnie!" Lisa showed me a picture of us on the stage. That photo was from the Blinks.

 That photo was from the Blinks

We looked good together!

"Aww, Lili. We're so cute!" I giggled.

"Hey, there is a note at the back," Chaeyoung informed us.

We looked at it and read it with our minds.

Hi, Lisa & Jennie, I love both of u.
I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I just want to say that the way Lisa is looking at you Jennie, is the same way as my boyfriend looks at me. Eyes can't lie. But, i don't know anything about you guys. I support you. I will never leave Blackpink. I love all of you girls.

Forever Blink,
Park Areum

I don't know what to say. I mean. Wow. Our Blinks are very observant.

Both of us were still staring at the note. We were silent.

"What did she say?" Jisoo is curious.

"Oh." Lisa reacted. "Uhm.. It's.. It's just about, you know, the JenLisa ship."

"They really shipped both of you that hard." Jisoo chuckled.

Both of us just nodded.

I should say something. But, right now, my brain is not functioning well.

Lisa, you're confusing me so much.

There is an awkward silence between the four of us. I'm still looking at the picture.

Then, Chaeyoung spoke. "We're free tonight, right? What should we do?"

"Oh yeah!" Jisoo exclaimed. "Let's watch Netflix and eat something. I just want us to relax. This is so rare to happen, you know. Giving us free time."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung talked to each other. I don't know what they're talking about. I'm still thinking about Lisa.

"Nini, are you okay?" Lisa wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

Oh, Lisa, I really like it when you're doing that. I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah." I responded. "I'm just.. very stunned on what she said about the.. eyes.." I chuckled nervously.

"Me, too." Lisa agreed. "They shipped us really hard."

I giggled. "You know, we're very clingy to each other. Hugging, kissing on the cheeks, that stuff.. Of course, they will think something."

"Welp, you have point, but, I'm also very clingy with the other girls. You too, right?" She added.

"Well.." I sighed. "Let's just let the Blinks shipped us hard. We all know that we're just best friends."

Shit. I hurt myself with my own word.

Keep it cool, Jennie.

I can't see the reaction from Lisa since I'm laying my head on her shoulder. But I can feel that her breathing changed.

I didn't hear any reply from Lisa. I was about to say something to her when Jisoo spoke.

"Hey, Jenlisa. Are you guys alright?" She asked.

I get up my head from her shoulder.

"Yes, we're okay," I assured. "What are you guys talking about?"

Lisa also removed her arm from my shoulder.

Aww Lisa, I want to feel your touch more.

"We're planning our night. We think that it's better if we just stay in our hotel. You know, Netflix and chill. We did so many things this past few days." Chaeyoung explained.

"What do you guys think?" She added. "Do you have any suggestions?"

"I agree," I spoke. "We better stay in our rooms tonight. We need more rest."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm hungry, Unnie." Lisa sighed. "I want dumplings."

"Oh, you mean..you want Jennie?" Chaeyoung smirked.

Chae is such a dork!

"What?!" Lisa and I said in unison.

"Well, Jennie looks like a dumpling." She grinned.

"I hate you, Rosé!" I slapped her arms.

"You're crazy, Chae!" Lisa laughed. "What I mean is, I want a real dumpling. A food."

All of us laughed.

I really wish that Lisa wants me.

"Okay. Let's order a dumpling. I'm going to call later." Jisoo offered.

"No. No Jisoo unnie." Lisa denied. "I want to buy it personally."

"Huh?" Jisoo asked in confusion.

"Look, I'm going to order our food tonight," Lisa answered.

"But, we can just call, you know," Jisoo added.

"I want to go out for a little walk." She admitted. "I'm going to talk to Manager Unnie that I'm going to buy our food."

"Can I come?" Chaeyoung requested.

"Of course, Chae," Lisa responded.

"Alright, then," Jisoo said in defeat. "I'm just going to wait for you in the hotel. How about you, Jennie?"

"Yeah, me too." I smiled. "Just gonna stay in my room while waiting for you two. We can eat together in my room."

They all nodded and agreed with Lisa's plan. I also want to come with Lisa but I don't think this is the right time.

"Hey, girls. We're here." Manager Unnie said. "Be careful. There are paparazzi waiting outside."

When the guard opened the van's door, I immediately grabbed Lisa's hand.

She looked at me smiling and she squeezed my hands.

I love this kind of moment.