Chapter 12

LISA POV

I checked the time and it is already 6:02 in the morning. The girls and I were having breakfast at the dining area of the hotel.

I'm sitting beside Chae while Jennie and Jisoo were in front of us.

When should I confess my feeling for this girl? You're making me reaaaallyy crazy, Jennie.

"I've got a good sleep last night!" Jisoo exclaimed while she was sipping her tea.

"Me too Jisoo Unnie." Chaeyoung added. "I feel like my body already recovered."

I chuckled. "Same, Chae," I noted.

I looked at Jennie and she was staring at her phone.

"Hey, Jennie." Jisoo tapped her hands.

She looked at us while raising her eyebrows.

"You look so focused on your phone," Jisoo observed.

"Uh- yeah, well, my mom just, you know, message me." She stuttered.

"May I know what did she say?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's a.. It's just a mom thing." She chuckled and turned off her phone. "She told me to be careful and take some rest."

We all just nodded.

I stared at her while she was eating her meal. It looks like it's not her mom who texted her. Is it Kai? Is it someone else?

"Double time, girls." Manager Unnie reminded us. "We have so many things to do today."

After we ate our breakfast, we went straight to the set of our music video.

We're going to shoot our individual parts today. So, all of us were in a different set but the same building.

I love my outfit for today! I really like my fake braided hair. So cute! Before I started to film my part, I did some little photoshoots.

 So cute! Before I started to film my part, I did some little photoshoots

The photographer let me checked my pictures. Damn, girl. Look how gorgeous Lisa Manoban is. I chuckled with my own thought.

"Let's start!" The staff informed me.

Since my energy is back, I gave my best to this music video. I really enjoyed throwing cereals on the camera and destroying the boxes.

"We're done filming your part, Lisa." The director informed me. "You should change your outfit because we're gonna film your part together with Jennie."

Oh shit, yeah, Jennie and I have a solo part in this song.

Keep it cool, Lisa. Please. I told to myself.

They're also filming the behind the scene so I should act normal when I'm with Jennie.

I'm already done changing my costume and make-up. Then, I went straight to the room where we going to shoot our part.  Jisoo and Chaeyoung, on the other hand, were shooting in a different room.