Chapter 4

JENNIE POV

We are here now at the studio. The staffs are so busy fixing the cameras, lighting, etc.

We're sitting in a high chair, I'm very uncomfortable with this but yeah, just go with the flow.

I was sitting beside Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Then, I feel someone touched my back. I looked and I saw Lisa.

"Hey, Nini, you okay?" Lisa asked me.

Aww, Lisa is very observant. She always checking on me.

"To be honest, I'm not. This chair is too high." We're talking behind Jisoo's back.

"True. Let's say it to manager Unnie." She offered.

"Oh no, no. I think I can get along with it." I assured.

"You two, I can hear your conversation." Jisoo chuckled. "Yeah, this chair sucks."

Lisa and I giggled.

"Okay, girls. We're going to start in 2 minutes. So get ready!" The director announced.

We all nodded.

After 2 minutes, the interview started.

They asked the typical questions like the stories behind our songs, upcoming album, or what the Blinks will expect in the next month, etc.

Then the interviewer asked,

"This may sound odd, but your fans are eager to know it." She explained. "So, If you were a guy, which member would you date? And tell us the reason, too!"

We are all shocked by the question but this is just only for fun!

We all laughed.

"Let's start with...you, Lisa!" The interviewer said.

"I'll date myself!" Lisa exclaimed.

Oh God, Lisa is so funny! She always makes me laugh even without trying.

The audience laughed at Lisa's answer.

"Kidding!" Lisa giggled.

Very cute, my Lili.

"Well, I'd like to date.. Jennie." She looked at me.

Me? I mean, me? Really, Lisa?

I'm shocked but I controlled my face.

"Tell us why." The interviewer commanded.

"She's hot." Lisa answered confidently.

I felt so nervous but I keep myself cool. The girls and the audience laughed at her answer.

"These days, Lisa is touching me a lot," I said out loud.

"You do that for a reason." I looked at her and smirked.

I smiled nervously and I can feel my cheeks blushing.

Then the interviewer also asked me, but I can't even say a straight word but I managed to answer it.

Then, she proceeds with Jisoo and Rosé.

Damn.. Lisa..

Did.. we.. just.. flirt.. in front of the camera?

After that question, my mind became blank. I was only thinking about Lisa.

I know that the question is just a.. joke. But why am I acting like this?