Chapter 20

LISA POV

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were doing their photoshoot for a brand. My love was in the music studio, recording her first-ever solo song. I can't wait to listen to her song. Her voice is just so perfect!

On the other hand, I was here again, alone, at the office of the CEO.

I looked around to the office and I saw a bunch of trophies from the past generation. CEO Yang is a very successful man but his actions are not that... good.. I rolled my eyes..

Why does he want to talk to me? I hope this is good news.

"Hey, Lisa." CEO Yang entered the room and sat down in his chair. I was sitting down in front of his table.

"Hi, Mr. Yang." I stood up and bowed down to him. I was so freaking nervous right now.

Whenever we have a meeting like this, Jisoo and Jennie were the ones who always answering his question.

"Hey.. So, how are the meet and greet?" He asked while fixing his iconic hat. "You can sit down already." He added.

"Uh, they are great.." I answered shyly.

"You know, we just talked yesterday."

I just nodded to him. I really don't know what to say..

"Where are you last night?" He was very curious.

I swallowed. My heart was beating so fast. But, I should look confident so he will believe in what I'll say.

"I was in my room. Getting rest." I lied.

"Really?" He stared at me.

I nodded, "Yeah." I smiled.

He stood up and he turned on the TV behind me.

"Look, Lisa. Watch this." He pointed to the TV using the remote.

I turned around and he showed me a video of Jennie, singing inside the studio.

"Used to be your girl,
Now, I'm used to being the goat."

I heard Jennie sang.

"That is live, by the way." CEO Yang informed me.

Wow, her song is dope. It's going to be a bop! I was smiling while watching her sing.

"She's very happy, right? She's really enjoying it." He said while staring at the TV.
"Do you want your girlfriend to be sad?"

What? I suddenly looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Huh?" I said.

"Oh, Don't look so shocked, Lisa." He turned off the TV and he sat on his chair.

I turned around to face him again.

"You're not in your room last night." He glared at me.

Then, I remembered about the 'door' last night, while we were in the hallway.

Flashback

But before we could enter our room, we heard another door closed. Both of us looked very confused because we're the only people in the hallway.

"Do you hear that?" I asked.

"Yes.. Where did it come from? There was no people when we went here." Jennie said in confusion.

"Well, we should go now, Nini." I looked at me and mouthed, "I love you."

End of Flashback