Chapter 32

JENNIE POV

Lisa was not answering all of my chats and calls. I tried it over and over again she doesn't pick up her phone.

"Lisa still doesn't pick up?" Kai said while he was sipping his iced tea.

"Yeah." I sighed. "I know she's jealous."

"She really hates me." He put down the glass. "The way she talk to me when we met on the hallway earlier, you know.."

"I explained everything to her in chat that you're just doing what the management told you to. But still, she doesn't respond."

"You should not be stressing right now.. Tomorrow is your big day.." Kai said.

"Yeah.. But.. Lisa.. is just.." I ran my hands through my hair.

"I didn't know about the pictures. Someone is following us. We should be careful with our actions so that Lisa will not be that.. jealous.." Kai said.

I nodded, "After my performance, Dispatch will going to release the article." I groaned.

"I have a plan." Kai's voice became serious.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Someone told me that Mr. Yang is involved with drugs, corruption, and sexual assault."

I covered my mouth and my eyes widened, "What the fuck? Is that even true?"

"Well, I don't know. There's still no evidence yet." He crossed his arms.

"What's your plan?"

"I'm gonna find an evidence that he is a truly an asshole. If we could find an evidence, he will leave his own company and you and Lisa might be have a freedom.. you know." He tapped his fingers on the table.

"Oh gosh.." I shaked my head. "How? How will you do it?"

"I have connections. I have investigator and lawyer friends. They can help." He informed me.

"I want to help. What can I do?"

"Well.. Just tell Lisa not to hate me." He chuckled.

"I will." I giggled. "But, no, seriously, what can I help?"

"Keep your eyes and ears to Mr. Yang and B.I."

I raised my eyebrows, "B.I.? Leader of iKon?"

He nodded, "Just, if you heard something that can help the investigation, tell me."

"Okay. I will keep updating you." I smiled, "Thank you for doing this, Kai."

He smiled, "It's all good, Jen. You don't deserve to be treated like this."

"I don't know how to give back to you.." I looked down.

"Don't worry. I'm just trying to help. I want you and Lisa to be happy." He was about to touch my hand again but he stopped.

"Cameras." He giggled.

"Thank you again, Kai." I gave him a genuine smile.

"So, what time are you going to prepare for tomorrow? I heard the show will start at 3 pm." He said while he fixed his hair.

"2 am." I answered.

His eyes widened, "What? It so early."

"Well, us, girls have longer time to prepare than you guys. You know, clothes, hair, make up, those things." I explained.

"Yeah, yeah." He checked his wrist watch. "I think you should go home to take some good sleep. It's 9 pm already."

"Yeah, I'm really tired too. Did the guards left me again here?"

"Uhm, yeah. They told me to drive you again. C'mon, let's go." He stood up and offered his hand to mine.

I grabbed his hand and went straight to the parking lot.

We were already inside the car and Lisa still didn't respond on my chat and calls.

I saw Kai looked to me.

"Still didn't receive a chat?" He asked.

"Mmm." I nodded.

"You really do love her." He smiled. "After your performance, the whole world will know that we're dating. That should be Lisa."

I sighed. "I hope that in the future, we can tell the world about me and Lisa.."

"You will." He assured.

After some time, we arrived at the parking lot of the hotel.

He opened the car's door for me.

"Thank you, Kai." I said and bowed. "I want to hug you for your kindness but cameras is everywhere."

He giggled, "It's okay, Jen. Good bye. And good luck to your performance!" He bowed to me.

"I'm going solo-lo-lo-lo." He danced the choreo while walking towards the driver seat.

I laughed, "You're such an ass."

He smiled to me and bowed down again.

He was about to enter his car when I asked,

"Can I tell Lisa about your plan with Mr. Yang?"

"Of course, you should. But, don't tell the other girls, okay? It's just you, me, and Lisa."

"Oh.. Okay.. I will. Thank you Kai." I bowed down.

Few minutes later, I already took a shower and lay down on my bed.

Still, Lisa didn't chat me back.

I don't know how many times I tried to call Lisa but finally, this time, she answered.

"Baby.." I whimpered. "Please talk to me."

I heard her sobbed.

"Lili.. Let's fix this before this day end, please." I pleaded.

"I'm.." She stuttered.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I'm just so fucking jealous.. I'm really fucking jealous. I shouldn't be jealous because I know it's just fake. I trust you but.." She sobbed. "It hurts.. seeing you.. with someone else..."

"Baby.. You don't have to worry about, okay? I told you, I only hugged Kai last time because of his kindness. He will not take advantage of our situation right now. He's our friend. Please trust me, Lisa. I love you, okay?"

"I believe you, Nini. It's just the freaking jealous thing shit."

"You really love me, huh?" I suddenly teased her.

"Of course, I do. You're only mine, Jennie Kim."

"I'm all yours, Lisa Manoban. You're the only person that I want. Don't worry about Kai, alright?"

We talked for almost an hour, I told her about Kai's plan and she was also shocked.

She told me that she will help Kai to get all the details that needed just to get an evidence for Mr. Yang.

After our call, I checked the time and it's already 11:30.

My heart feels so good right now.

It's important to communicate with your Love before the day ends because talking about your feelings and making it safe for your partner to do the same can actually help you both grow together, and individually.

I hope everything will be fine tomorrow. It's going to be a big and memorable day for me.

I can't wait to see Mr. Yang leave his own company. Lisa and I will have the freedom that we wanted.

I will never let go of you, Lisa. I will do anything just to be with you. You're the love of my life.

--

A/N
thanks for reading this chapter, gonna update again tomorrow!

Kai is a good guy here because I listened to your comments... I know you're tired of Kai being the bad guy in every ff

KSKSKSKSNksksjzjzsnHz

xoxo,
peythiness.