Chapter 29

LISA POV

I walked around my room back and forth. It was already 9 pm here in Thailand so that means it was 11 pm in Seoul.

I can't still contact Jennie. Even the girls, their phone was off.

I want to go back already but my flight is tomorrow morning. I know, I know something is wrong.

Mr. Yang warned me about this. He will do something that we don't like if we didn't break up.

I decided to lay down on my bed, trying to sleep when my phone rang.

It's Jennie. She was face timing me.

"Nini, what happened? Please please tell me."

Her camera was turned off but mine was on.

"Lili." She sighed. "I'm sorry.."

"Nini, what did Mr. Yang told you? Are you going to break up with me? Did he blackmailed you?" My breathing gets heavier and heavier.

I was trying to control my feelings.

"He will release an article about me and Kai dating." I heard her sobbed.

I covered my mouth, "Fuck."

"I tried to stop him.. I tried.. But I don't want my parents to be involve with this.. I'm sorry, Lisa.." She whimpered.

Shit. Her mother.

"No.. Don't be sorry nini.. I understand it. But, you'll not date him right? It's.. It's just a fake article right? It's only a cover up? Not real relationship, right?"

"Yes, it is just fake, okay? You are my love, Lisa. You and me, we're still together. And yeah, Mr. Yang blackmailed me. He will tell my mom if I didn't agree with him."

I smiled when she said that we're still together, she will not break up with me.

"I love you too, Jennie, with all my heart. I don't agree with that fucking article but.. I felt such a relief that we're still together and I trust you with your decision, Jennie. Mr. Yang is such a devil!" I shook my head.

"I will not. We will not break up. I want to be with you, Lisa. Only you."

"We will fight together, Nini." I blew her a kiss. "Can you turn on your camera?"

She turned on her camera and I saw an unfamiliar bathroom.

"Where are you? You're not in our dorm?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm at a restaurant. I'm having dinner with Kai."

I can feel the pain and jealousy in my heart, shit.

"I'm not staying in our dorm. Manager Unnie won't let me. I'm staying at the hotel."

"Are you two alone together?"

She sighed, "Yes."

"Ohh.." I can't say any words. I'm.. Jealous as hell.

"Hey, baby.. This is just a meeting about that freaking article. It's not a date, okay? I love you, Lili."

It hurts, though I know Jennie loves me. But it fucking hurts knowing that she's with someone else.

I nodded, "I trust you, Jennie. I trust you."

"I love you, okay? We will keep updating each other, Lili. Please come back very soon." She pouted.

"I will. Tomorrow morning, I'll leave here."