Chapter 46

LISA POV

I'm used to all the bashes and hate that I received from the public. Those hurtful words don't affect me anymore.

But hearing those things from Jennie's mom is different. Her words were like a knife, it cuts and broke my heart into pieces.

She was so nice to me back then. But what happened? What did I do wrong?

Chae is rubbing my back, "Monkey.. don't think about what her mother said to you earlier, okay? You raised the flag of your hometown. You should be proud that you're a Thai."

I covered my face with my hands, trying and stopping myself not to cry. I'm sitting in between them.

"Jennie is right.. Having dinner with her mom is a bad idea." Jisoo unnie said.

"When we were together in Thailand, she treated me like her daughter too." I whimpered. "But.. I.. I don't know what happened..."

"Maybe because Ms. Hwang told her about your relationship with Jennie?" Chae raised her eyebrow.

Jisoo nodded.

I threw my head to the car's seat and exhaled deeply, "Well, I think she's against us. I hope Nini is doing fine right now.."

"Jennie is a wise person. I know, she can convince her mother." Jisoo tapped my shoulder.

"Why is this love so hard? Why those people are against our love?" I shut my eyes and frowned.

"Yeah.. It's so hard." Chae sighed and threw her head to the car's seat also.

I slowly opened my eyes and look to the both of them.

Then, I remember something...

"You owe me an explanation, right?" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh, Lisa, this is not the right time to talk about us." Jisoo insisted and looked through the car's window.

"Yeah, you should think Jennie first." Chae agreed.

"Are you two together?" I asked while making a silly smile.

"Lalisa, please.." Jisoo playfully punches my arm.

"I know something is up," I said but they still didn't answer me.

"Eyes can't lie," I said one more time but still no response from them.

I spoke again, "C'mon, it's just yes or no. If you're going to answer me, I'm going to shut-"

"Yes." Chae answered making Jisoo widened her eyes.

"But no." She quickly added.

I gave them a 'what the fuck' look.

"I mean, yes, we have mutual feelings for each other. But, uh, we're not still in that stage, you know.. we're still not official.. " Chae explained.

"I knew it! My gay dar is fucking right!" I clapped my hands. "I thought you're straight, Unnie." I teased Jisoo.

"I'm straight as a freaking pole," Jisoo said then move her eyes to Chae. "But straight girls are like spaghetti, they are only straight until they get wet." She winked.

Chae's face went red and my mouth fell open with Jisoo's word,

"Holy shit, Unnie!" I poked her side while laughing.

"What? It's true!" Jisoo hit my shoulder.

"Jisoo!" Chae yelled while covering her face with her hand.