Chapter 3

LISA POV

Kriiinnnnnnggg!

Shit. I hate that sound. It gives me nightmares. My phone alarmed indicating that it is already 5:30 in the morning.

Aww. My head hurts so bad. I really want to sleep more. I feel like my bed doesn't want to let go of me.

But it is very dangerous if I sleep for 5 more minutes. I might be late.

Ugh! Fine. I stood up and took a bath.

After some minutes, Manager Unnie called us and we went to a room for us to put on some make-up.

As I entered the room, Chaeyoung and Jisoo were still not there. Only Jennie and the staff.

I saw Jennie coming towards me.

Be cool, Lisa.

"Lili, good morning." She smiled at me and offered me a hug.

"Hi, Nini, good morning." I then hugged her.

Her scent is so nice. Her hugs make me feel safe. I want to this more often. I also want to tell her about my feelings but I am afraid.

"Lili, you're hugging me too tight." She mumbled.

"Oh my-, I'm sorry, Unnie. I didn't mean to.." I let go of her and I feel really guilty.

"Haha. No, it's okay." She holds my hands. "You're too cute." Then, she pinched my nose.

Stop being so cute, Jennie.

"I'm still sorry." I pouted.

"It's fine, Lili, don't worry." She assured and smiled. "Come, let's get ready before Manager Unnie scolds us." She takes me to my designated chair.

"Where's Chaeyoung and Jisoo?" I asked her.

"I just called Jisoo and she told me that-"

"Hi, good morning!" Jisoo and Chaeyoung entered the room.

"Sorry, we're late," Chaeyoung said.

"Forgiven!" Jennie winked. "Just sit already."

I was sitting beside Chaeyoung.

"Hi, Rosé." I greeted her with a big smile while my hair is getting a fix.

"What's with the big smile?" She smirked.

"Nothing." I shake my head.

"Well, you really have a good good morning, don't you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, Rosé. Don't move, I'm fixing your eyebrows." The make-up artist warned.

"I'm sorry." She giggled and looked back at me.

"You're funny," I said to her.

"Good morning, girls." Manager Unnie entered the room. "After your make up session thing, we're going to eat breakfast then we will have an interview this morning and the afternoon"

"What are we going to do in the evening?" Jisoo asked.

"Tonight will be a free night. I want you to have some long rest, because tomorrow, you'll gonna shoot your new music video for Kill This Love."

All of us nodded.

It's great to hear that we're going to film a music video for Kill This Love. I'm very in love with that song.

After we finished getting ready, we ate some breakfast and went straight to our van.

This time, we are all together in the same van. Finally.

Until now, I'm still thinking about Jennie. Should I tell her the truth? Well, I think I should continue to be silent. Because I don't want her to be uncomfortable with me.

But, what if Chae is right? What if she likes me too?

"Look, Dua Lipa is so stunning!" Jennie exclaimed.

I looked at her.

"May I see, may I see." Chaeyoung looked at her phone. "Yeah! She really is!"

Well, Dua Lipa is a very gorgeous woman.

"To be honest, she's one of my girl crushes!" Jennie confessed.

I raised my eyebrow. Oh wow. She has a girl crush.

"Don't get me wrong. I just really like her voice." She added and smiled.

"That's okay, Jennie. We all have girl crushes." Jisoo responded.

"I think we all have gayness in our body," I said that out of nowhere.

What the. What did I just said?

The three looked at me. And they are all very confused except for Chaeyoung.

"I mean, you know, as what Jisoo said, we all have girl crushes. But that doesn't mean that we like them in a romantic way. We're just, you know, appreciate the beauty of every woman." I shrugged and smiled awkwardly at them.

Jeez, Lisa, why did you say that..

"Yeah, yeah. We're all gay." Jennie spoke and laughed.

I really wish you are really gay, Jennie. Because I am very gay for you.

"I know, right!" Jisoo exclaimed.

We just laughed together.

I can see Chaeyoung smirking at me, and I know, she knows what I'm thinking right now.

Jennie.

"Okay, girls. we're here at the building." Manager Unnie said. She's looking at us through the window between the driver and backseat. "Be careful. There are paparazzi outside."

"Yes, Unnie." Jisoo answered.

As soon as the guard opened the door of the car, we started to bombarded by the camera and flashes.

Again, I feel someone touched my hands. I think I already knew who is it.

"Hey, Lili." Jennie whispered.

I intertwined our hands. Aww, Jennie, I wish I can do this all the time.

"C'mon" I said to her and smiled.