Chapter 33

[The following events was inspired by 'Jennie SOLO Diary EP. 5.1' & 'Jennie Got First Prize on her Debut' by KOCOWA TV. If you haven't watch it yet, then you should. 🤭😉 It's all on Youtube.]

***

LISA POV

It's already 4 am and we're on the way right now to the venue.

I'm still thinking about Mr. Yang. We're going to make you leave in your own company. You son of a bitch.

I was sitting beside Chae, and Jisoo was in front of us, holding a camera for the behind the scene clips.

"Hello!" Jisoo said to the camera. " Will you say hi also?" She pointed the camera at us.

"Helllloooo!" Chae and I said in unison while waving our hands.

"Jendeukie's first solo performance will be aired today. We're heading to the broadcasting station to cheer for her." Jisoo Unnie said.

"I'm going solo-lo-lo.", I sang and did dorky dance moves in front of the camera.

Then, Chaeyoung whispered to me, "I'm hungry, I forgot to bring a snack."

I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed a biscuit from my bag, "Here, Chipmunk."

"Yayy thanks Lalisa!" She grabbed it and quickly ate it.

Then, I remembered earlier, I saw Chae got out of Jisoo's room.

"Hey, Chae, did you slept in Jisoo unnie's room?" I asked in confusion.

She stopped chewing her food.

"I-uh, no, I just went there to wake her up." She continued to chew.

I raised my eyebrows..

"Are you sure?" I smirked.

"Yes. Why would I sleep in her room when I have my own?" She said while her mouth is full.

Hmmm.. I smell something very very fishy..

"Okay." I chuckled.

I watch Jisoo talking to the camera and glanced back to Chae who's now drinking water.

My gaydar is active.

"Okay guys we're here at the station. See you later!" Jisoo waved at the camera and pointed to us.

"See you later!" Chae and I said in unison.

We went straight to the dressing room to wait for Jennie.

After some hour, Jennie arrived at the venue.

"Jennie is here!" The staff yelled.

Jisoo and Chae quickly went outside the room to see Jennie, I was fixing my shoelace that's why I didn't immediately get out.

Jennie hugged Chae first, then Jisoo.

I squealed when I saw her gorgeous face! Damn, Jennie, why are you so beautiful?!

"Hello!" Jennie said to me and she embraced me so tight. I continuously squealing.

When we pulled away, I mocked her dance move,  "I'm going solo-lo-lo!"

Jennie laughed, "What!"

"That was cheesy!" Jisoo said.

I can't take my eyes on her, she's just so perfect.

We went inside the room and Jisoo spoke, "We'll stay in the audience section."

The three of us sat down.