Chapter 36

JENNIE POV

"Ladies, you ready?" Kai looked at us while he removed the seat belt.

"Mmm." I nodded.

I heard Lisa exhaled deeply, "Let's do this, Nini." She squeezed my hand.

Kai got out and he opened the door for us.

As he locked the car, Kai murmured, "I'm very fucking nervous. I'm sweating even though it's cold."

Lisa chuckled and rubbed his back, "Oh, Kai..."

I'm glad that Lisa and Kai are on good terms now!

"Alright, let's go," Kai said.

Lisa tightened her grip on my hand as we went to the club.

There are 2 bodyguards standing at the main entrance. Kai showed the three shining cards.

"Follow me." A deep voice from the guard said.

We didn't enter at the main door of the club, instead, we entered in the side door of the place.

As we proceed inside the place, we can smell the fragrance of the alcohols and wine.

The club was electric. It was very exclusive and notorious, filled with neon lights, tipsy and drunk people were dancing and jumping on the dance floor, electronic dance music blasting around the club. There's a stage with a pole in the center.

We stopped first to find some good spot to sit. I was in the middle of Kai and Lisa.

Kai placed his hand on my back and Lisa is still holding my hand.

Then, someone walked towards us.

A woman wearing a slick, black, sexy dress, and her cleavage was really exposed.

I looked at Lisa and I saw her checked the waitress from head to toe.

Lalisa what the hell,

I pinched her side with my other hand and she looked at me with a furrowed eyebrow.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

Her gayness is really showing.

The waitress spoke, "This way." She pointed at the empty table on the corner.

"You sneaky, huh," I whispered to Lisa while we were following the woman.

I heard her chuckled and squeezed my hand.

"Here." The lady said.

Lisa sat beside me and Kai sat across the table. Kai can be able to see the bar counter and the entrance door.

The woman asked us about our orders.

Well shit. I don't know have any idea what to order.

But Kai managed to answer, "3 Vodka."

"Anything else?" The lady asked.

Kai shook his head, "That's all. Thanks."

The waitress nodded and smiled, "Give me minutes." Then, she went to the bar counter.

"How can we drink if we can't remove our facemask?" Lisa asked. She's still holding my hand.

"It's just a prop. I don't know why I chose vodka. This is my first time to go in the club since I signed a contract with SM Entertainment." Kai shared.

"You guys can't go to the club also?" I asked.

He nodded, "So many rules, right?"